PvP Builds Thread

This is a discussion on PvP Builds Thread within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Here's a thread where you can share your current and/or recommended PvP builds. A PvP build is the build you're ...

Legendary...Nuff Said

PvP Builds Thread

Here's a thread where you can share your current and/or recommended PvP builds. A PvP build is the build you're using for PvP, or the competitive multiplayer. This involves your stats, equipment, magic/miracles/pyromancies, etc.

When listing your PvP Build, please do it in an organized order such as this:

Stats:
    - Vitality:
    - Attunement:
    - Endurance:
    - Strength:
    - Dexterity:
    - Resistance:
    - Intelligence:
    - Faith:

Equipment:
    - Right Hand Weapon 1:
    - Right Hand Weapon 2:
    - Left Hand Weapon 1:
    - Left Hand Weapon 2:
    - Armor:
    - Rings:

Spells, Miracles, and Pyromancies:
    - Spell 1:
    - Miracle 1:
    - Pyromancy 1:
    - Miracle 2:
    - Spell 2:

Keep in mind to mention what covenant you're in, if it makes a difference to your equipment, stats, weapons, spells, etc. Also try to come up with a name for your build, just for creative reasons. Include your starting class as well.

Here's some general PvP tips that can make PvP encounters substantially easier:

- The Ring of Fog is a great ring for PvP, as it allows you to be invisible and your enemy cannot lock onto you. Especially good for players who are very quick, such as ones with DEX builds. Great for surprising enemies.

- The Tranquil Walk of Peace miracle is probably the best miracle you could use in PvP. It doesn't allow your opponent to roll or move quickly, making backstabs very easy.

- Always be a gentleman (or woman) and bow before attacking. If they attack you while you're bowing, then oh well, you're playing a douche. More than likely, they'll bow back. It's a nice thing to do, and it allows you to both be ready before attacking, allowing for a level playing field.

- Try to get in a backstab. Backstabs will do you the most good, as it deals insane amounts of damage. If you have an amazing weapon, it's likely that you'll one-shot most opponents by backstabbing them. You could also try to parry and riposte (which does more damage), but it's much too risky.

Here's my current build. When I decide to make a new character (I plan on making 3 more for PvP versatility and for choosing to side with different covenants) I will update my own builds here.

Glorious Crimson Swordsman: (Starting class: Warrior)
    Stats:
    - *Vitality: 26+
    - Attunement: 12
    - *Endurance: 26+
    - *Strength: 33
    - *Dexterity: 28
    - Resistance: 12
    - Intelligence: 9
    - Faith: 18

*The main stats you want to focus on leveling up in.

Equipment:
    - Right Hand Weapon 1: Black Knight's Sword - Main weapon used for attacks.
    - Right Hand Weapon 2: Talisman - For using your miracles.
    - Left Hand Weapon 1: Bloodshield - 100% physical defense; good against tanks and blocks poison attacks.
    - Left Hand Weapon 2: Crystal Ring Shield - Great against magic casters; has amazing attack if you can use it.
    - Armor: Mask of the Sealer, Crimson Gauntlets & Waistcloth, Eastern Armor.
    - Rings: Havel's Ring for improved movement (medium roll is necessary).

Miracles:
    - Heal: Since you can't use Est while invading, it's a good idea to bring a Heal miracle just in case.
    - Tranquil Walk of Peace: Slows opponents making it easy to bring the heat and wipe them out quickly.

Additional Info:
    Blade of the Darkmoon covenant. Basically, you can hit hard but you have a decent amount of defense. Not a full-out tank, but more of a semi-tank that can easily devastate enemies with its variety of abilities. Miracles are a great help, and with great weapons, as well as the versatility of the Crystal Ring Shield, it's a good build.

Please feel free to share you're own PvP builds!
    Last edited by JackAttack; 10-30-2011 at 09:41 PM.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm sorry but the advice to use the ring of fog and tranquil walk is lame. Especially when you say to bow before hand. The item and miracle mentioned before are cheap. I try to play PvP as fair as possible. I always bow and I don't kill people with cheap tactics such as invading in the church in Anor Londo and using the force miracle to shove people off to their deaths.

Lvl 6 - Silver

This Build is Originally from ImSoSoBape soo give him credits for this..
    The Set is Called Wolverine
    Stats
    Vitality: 45
    Attunement: 8
    Endurance: 40
    Strength 16
    Dexterity: 14
    Resistance: 11
    Intelligence: 9
    Faith: 9

Equipment
    Right Hand Weapon 1 - Fire Claw
    Right Hand Weapon 2 - Lightning Avelyn
    Left Hand Weapon 1 - Lightning Claw
    Left Hand Weapon 2 - Lightning Avelyn
    Armor - Stone Leggings, Stone Gauntlets, Gold Hemmed Cloak, Dark mask
    Ring 1 - Dark Wood Grain
    Ring 2 - Wolf Ring
    Optional Ring Cloranthy Ring

Hope you guys love this because i do

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by P-BOW View Post
    I'm sorry but the advice to use the ring of fog and tranquil walk is lame. Especially when you say to bow before hand. The item and miracle mentioned before are cheap. I try to play PvP as fair as possible. I always bow and I don't kill people with cheap tactics such as invading in the church in Anor Londo and using the force miracle to shove people off to their deaths.
    Whatever works, works. There's gonna be nerfs for both of those coming in the 1.04 patch to make things more fair anyway. It's PvP, anything is fair game other than glitches. Just because you use 'cheap' tactics doesn't mean you still can't be a gentleman about it.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.