Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dark Souls Patch 1.04 Coming Soon

This is a discussion on Dark Souls Patch 1.04 Coming Soon within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Actually this has been cancelled bc in japan it basically disabled online play and had significant problems, and 1.05 will ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Actually this has been cancelled bc in japan it basically disabled online play and had significant problems, and 1.05 will be released to fix those problems sometime soon hopefully.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by bmj2k7 View Post
    Actually this has been cancelled bc in japan it basically disabled online play and had significant problems, and 1.05 will be released to fix those problems sometime soon hopefully.
    Wait what?! That's not cool! >:F I want to be able to buy Twinkling Titanite now!! >:F>:F>:F

Where did you hear about this? Any confirmation from FromSoft? I really wish this patch happened in NA and EU, it's pretty annoying how FromSoft is giving Japan all of these luxuries such as getting the game a week before anyone else and giving them an exclusive patch. :/

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

☆ Zzz...Zzz... ☆

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Wait what?! That's not cool! >:F I want to be able to buy Twinkling Titanite now!! >:F>:F>:F

Where did you hear about this? Any confirmation from FromSoft? I really wish this patch happened in NA and EU, it's pretty annoying how FromSoft is giving Japan all of these luxuries such as getting the game a week before anyone else and giving them an exclusive patch. :/
    It was posted on their twitter account saying 1.04 had issues with pretty much breaking the online portion of the game (like it weren't broken already) and they were investigating the issue.

Source - It's all in japanese just a heads up

As for the delayed patch for NA and EU territories thats down to Bandai Namco, not From Software.
    Last edited by Kupo; 11-08-2011 at 12:05 AM.
    ~★|Avatar and Sig made by the amazing Auburn|★~

The Temple of the King

Any word on patch 1.05 yet? LOL

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12