I killed Siegmeyer

This is a discussion on I killed Siegmeyer within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; So, I get to what is, according to the official strategy guide, the sixth Siegmeyer event. I speak with him ...

Bob 'n' Becca

I killed Siegmeyer

So, I get to what is, according to the official strategy guide, the sixth Siegmeyer event. I speak with him once, then I start killing the Chaos Eaters with my Dragonslayer Bow. I get them down to what I think is one Eater remaining and then I talk to Siegmeyer again. As I wasexpecting, Sieg says that he'll slay the beasts, rescuing me for a change, so he jumps down and I follow him to make sure he survives, per requirements of his quest. WELLLLL, I kill the "final" Chaos Eater and am alarmed to find that there is another, hidden to the right. Naturally, I begin to attack it. Unfortunately, I'm a super badass Pyromancer mofo. Yeah, a SBAPMF. Long story short, the Chaos Eater dies but Sieg also catches the full force of my Great Fireball. He takes more than 900 in damage, mutters a few words and fades away. Sad thing is, he wasn't anywhere near being below 50% when I killed him. Ah, well. I'll just have to get the slab he drops in NG+.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Harvester of Souls

You could just get the slab that is dropped from the Stray Demon for returning to the Aslyum. You have to go through 3 games anyways for the plat mostly so get all titanite slabs that way rather than trying to do Seigmeiyers line since that happened lol.

But that does really suck though. Sorry .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Legendary...Nuff Said

Damn, that's tough luck. I've never actually gone through Seig's full questline myself. On NG I didn't save him from Anor Londo, as I killed the Silver Knights in the room but didn't open the door for him to get out, so it didn't count as me saving him. In NG+, I totally forgot about the guy and I'm halfway through the game and haven't seen him yet.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.