Guess who's back....

This is a discussion on Guess who's back.... within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; I hope you guys are ready to die, I'll be back in the US in 6 days, and should have ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Guess who's back....

I hope you guys are ready to die, I'll be back in the US in 6 days, and should have a copy of Dark Souls and an internet connection in 8-10.

Nope, nothing

Such a pleasant introduction there

Welcome..

Lvl 7 - Gold

Doom's first thought went straight to Megaman.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Such a pleasant introduction there

Welcome..
    Don't really need an intro, I was a member of this forum before, just left the country for a bit, if you played the original DS you would know me

Lvl 1 - Bronze

There goes fun in the PvP realm.. Don't be so harsh this time around D3c1, noobs likes me want to enjoy it a little bit longer.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by D3C1MaTi0n View Post
    I hope you guys are ready to die, I'll be back in the US in 6 days, and should have a copy of Dark Souls and an internet connection in 8-10.
    Oh boy there goes the neighborhood! Have you got a chance to play dark souls yet?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No, I've been out of the country and with no internet for 6 months, just got internet here in the UAE, and I'll be back at home, with dark souls and internet in 10 days or less. I have been hearing a lot of bad things about the pvp in Dark Souls, but hopefully that changes, I'll have to test it out for myself.

After review of build classes it looks like melee is a poor choice, which is unfortunate, as it is my favorite class to play. It looks like the dominate classes are the faith or magic builds, pyromancer or sorcerer, etc. So I guess I will be starting with one of those.

I plan to start up my free DS platinum for a pvp win again once I return, as I miss that A LOT! Plus I can't wait to play Skyrim either, been missing my ps3 haha.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No, I've been out of the country and with no internet for 6 months, just got internet here in the UAE, and I'll be back at home, with dark souls and internet in 10 days or less. I have been hearing a lot of bad things about the pvp in Dark Souls, but hopefully that changes, I'll have to test it out for myself.

After review of build classes it looks like melee is a poor choice, which is unfortunate, as it is my favorite class to play. It looks like the dominate classes are the faith or magic builds, pyromancer or sorcerer, etc. So I guess I will be starting with one of those.

I plan to start up my free DS platinum for a pvp win again once I return, as I miss that A LOT! Plus I can't wait to play Skyrim either, been missing my ps3 haha.
    Melee classes can be pretty powerful in pvp, I went with a pyromancer and in pvp if the other person knew what they were doing you can have trouble hitting them. (although i did once see a interesting great combustion build ) Also as Spell caster if they use Walk of tranquility it can be pretty devistating. But im sure if anyone can pull off a melee class its you!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I hope, I was just looking at all the stats and stuff, no S buffs for Dex/Str builds... it's a sad sad day lol
    For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are...
    and to the dust we shall return

Signature By Deja View Sigs: jondeere

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Looks like I'm going with a Dex/Faith build, hope to see you guys in pvp in about 10 days
    For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are...
    and to the dust we shall return

Signature By Deja View Sigs: jondeere

KCCO!

I hope, I was just looking at all the stats and stuff, no S buffs for Dex/Str builds... it's a sad sad day lol
    Yeah, I haven't seen too many A/S buffs as far as weapons go. There's one sword you can bet that has an A buff based on a mage type toon.