A challenge for all!

This is a discussion on A challenge for all! within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Is Dark Souls too easy for you? Are you on your 5th playthrough and things are starting to get boring? ...

Legendary...Nuff Said

A challenge for all!

Is Dark Souls too easy for you? Are you on your 5th playthrough and things are starting to get boring? Well I present a challenge to you.

I was just searching up on the Dark Souls wiki, seeing if there were any interesting builds for PvP that people had made, and I came across a comedy PvP build named the, "Silly Buggers Build". Here it is for you:

So I thought, damn, wouldn't it be crazy if you beat the game only using the rolling technique of the Armor of Thorns?

So here's the challenge I present to you: Beat a boss, any boss, by ONLY using the Armor of Thorns. If you have the ability, record it and post the video in this thread for all of us to see your epic epicness.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

...i dont know why, but this sounds worth every second to make this build.

PRO Member

Actually this sounds somewhat like the quasi method I used for Sif and Gywndolin lol.

Since I seemed to spend most of my fight rolling around during my 1st battle with Sif I equipped the Thorn set for my NG+ and NG++ battles and it worked out rather well. It's not like it dealt tons of damage, but consistently dealing damage was a bonus.

For Gywndolin it was nice to roll into him/her (?) deal some damage and then add my weapon damage before he/she poofed away again.

Never thought about it till now, but as long as you manage to stay behind Seath you could constantly do roll damage with the Thorn set as well without ever using a weapon.

Those 3 bosses seem to me the easiest to attempt this challenge, although it's going....to....take....forever !!! lol

4 Kings rolling damage only ? I would rather farm Pure Bladestone all day

Canadian gamer since the 2600

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by tristalex View Post
    4 Kings rolling damage only ? I would rather farm Pure Bladestone all day
    lol, yeah, no kidding.