D3C1MaTi0n's PvP Update #2!

This is a discussion on D3C1MaTi0n's PvP Update #2! within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Alright so now I am at the point where I am doing well at PvP, and the battles I lose ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

D3C1MaTi0n's PvP Update #2!

Alright so now I am at the point where I am doing well at PvP, and the battles I lose are very close to each of us dying. I have found some annoying things in PvP, which I will list below, which has been the main reasons why I have lost some of the matches I have

1) Lag back stabs, the person is in front of you, or side stepping, and they pull off a random back stab and half life you, then you spend the rest of the match trying to be careful at half life, no one has pulled off a legitimate back stab on me yet, every single time it is just like DS where they either warp from infront to behind, or come from the side and warp over

2) Wrath of god spammers, when the person runs up and swings once, then misses, or waits until you swing then casts wrath of god, it is pretty damn annoying, especially when you get down to the lower ranges of life and they just continually spam it, not that this isn't fair it is just annoying

3) Magic users... they are SO damn easy to kill and SO damn easy to dodge every single spell they use, but when they run around with a shield up trying to spam magic at you and you cant even get one hit off, talk about annoying, I went through a 15 minute battle with one guy who was spamming magic and running from me until he ran out of casts, very annoying when all they have is magic and use a strat like this
    For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are...
    and to the dust we shall return

Signature By Deja View Sigs: jondeere

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Another update, just had a guy I summoned off of dragon stone, the dude pulled 3 lag backstabs on me in the same match... they really need to do something about this, I can see it turning into a big problem

Lastly, this other trash player lag back stabbed me right off the start, and he would only attack for lag stabs, he had no other attacks, he only went for backstabs, ok that's fine, but then once I go down, he camps my body, when I get up, even if I hit roll as fast as I could, back stabbed 3 more times, dead, they really need to fix this
    For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are...
    and to the dust we shall return

Signature By Deja View Sigs: jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

That was a big problem I found while getting invaded, especially from Japanese players. They would constantly lag back stab me even when it looked like they were in front of me. You could tell it was going to happen a lot of the times as all they would do is try to circle you and occasionally change direction then the next thing you know the back stab animation plays...
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Legendary...Nuff Said

Yeah, I have gotten 'lag-stabbed' quite a bit, which is annoying because it's pretty much a fight-ender unless you've previously gotten their health down a lot and are very good at dodging. I do however think that's it's unintentional. For instance, on my dual-dagger build, I go for a lot of backstabs, and every time I do, I'm always right behind them. It's just that the game's lag makes it appear otherwise for your opponent. So it's not like they're attempting to take advantage of a game's lag, it's just that the game does lag, which aids backstabbers.

I also do have to say that magic users can be a pain in the arse sometimes. While yes, all of their spells are easy to dodge, you get hit ONCE with something like Crystal Soul Spear, you get one-shot, no matter your HP.

And yes, Wrath of Gods spammers use to annoy me A LOT, but then I realized that you could actually roll through the spell and take no damage, so they no longer affect me.

I must say, I still find DEX builds to be the most annoying. Katanas are easily the best weapons in PvP, because they're fast, yet do VERY good damage with a high DEX or when made Lightning. Although I must say, "rolling fatties" who use the Dark Wood Grain Ring and heavy armor are annoying little fucks too. However, anyone using a slow weapon like the Zweihander, I just decimate them by dodging backwards and then let off a couple of Lightning Bolts with my Lightning Avelyn +4 (I use a Lightning +5 Uchi with my Avelyn build). They're actually the easiest to beat with my Avelyn build. Although my Dual-Dagger get's creamed by them, usually. D:

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.