Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dark Souls DLC Rumored

This is a discussion on Dark Souls DLC Rumored within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; If they do dlc this is what I would like to see. -5 new bosses -Maybe a new covenant -New ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If they do dlc this is what I would like to see.

-5 new bosses
    -Maybe a new covenant
    -New weapons, armor, spells, miracles, and pyromancies
    -Of course a couple of new areas.
    -Some sort of duel arena that would be specifically for PvP with different settings to chose from (although this doesn't sound like From Softwares's MO)

This could be wishful thinking, but whatever.

The Temple of the King

If the DLC was an Arena PVP or something, than it'd be cool. Other than that, I don't know if a DLC would do any good. But we'll see if there is any truth in this rumor soon or later.

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Harvester of Souls

I'm still wondering what happened of this >:F >:F >:F >:F >:F. Where in the shit is the damned rumored DLC ;____; want more!!!!!

thought instead of DLC, I want a new game . And that damned Giant land from the first one.. if they let us do it before the archdoor was destroyed Or play the destroying . Random rant for my beloved Demon's Souls/Dark Souls.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    I'm still wondering what happened of this >:F >:F >:F >:F >:F. Where in the shit is the damned rumored DLC ;____; want more!!!!!

thought instead of DLC, I want a new game . And that damned Giant land from the first one.. if they let us do it before the archdoor was destroyed Or play the destroying . Random rant for my beloved Demon's Souls/Dark Souls.
    Pretty sure the rumor just turned out to be that Dark Souls is coming to PC, so it's only really special for PC gamers. I can't wait to see what kind of mods people come up for it, though.

It may be possible (idea from Nag) that extra content is released for the PC version, which will be available to consoles in the form of DLC, however. Unlikely, but may as well hope if you want to.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Dark Souls - About

• New Bosses - Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more
    • PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for co-op or PVP
    • New Areas Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
    • New Enemies Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more
    • New NPCs Including Hawkeye Gough and more
    • New Weapons and Armor Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
    More details to be revealed...
    think it's just for the pc version according to this page

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Still if they could code the new areas, bosses, enemies and weapons/armour it'd be a day one DLC download for me. Seems reasonably unlikely... but still maybe the exclusivity of the content may elapse after a few months... or not.

KCCO!

I'm a bit annoyed about this PC-exclusivity. Started with DS being exclusive to PS3 to somehow PC getting a port and exclusive content with DkS? FROM keeps this up and DkS will be the last 'Souls' game I purchase.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I'm a bit annoyed about this PC-exclusivity. Started with DS being exclusive to PS3 to somehow PC getting a port and exclusive content with DkS? FROM keeps this up and DkS will be the last 'Souls' game I purchase.
    Actually, we should put more trust in From Software. Obviously, they will want to repay our devotion to this franchise by giving the extra PC content as DLC at a later time. The PC version is not even out yet so let's wait until it comes out, and they will probably announce the new content as DLC for the PS3 and Xbox as well. Cheers! ^o^
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Actually, we should put more trust in From Software. Obviously, they will want to repay our devotion to this franchise by giving the extra PC content as DLC at a later time. The PC version is not even out yet so let's wait until it comes out, and they will probably announce the new content as DLC for the PS3 and Xbox as well. Cheers! ^o^
    Yeah, I understand it's a rumor. However, as of yet there's no mention of this content coming to consoles. I understand it may end up that it does come to consoles anyway, but it's bad for business to give people the idea that PC gamers get better/more content than those that have been there from the beginning. I'm just saying that if months from now PC Dark Souls players have enjoyed additional content and we're still stuck holding nothing but our dicks controllers in our hands, with no new Dark Souls content, I'll be a little disappointed.

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Yeah, I understand it's a rumor. However, as of yet there's no mention of this content coming to consoles. I understand it may end up that it does come to consoles anyway, but it's bad for business to give people the idea that PC gamers get better/more content than those that have been there from the beginning. I'm just saying that if months from now PC Dark Souls players have enjoyed additional content and we're still stuck holding nothing but our dicks controllers in our hands, with no new Dark Souls content, I'll be a little disappointed.
    Understand you completely. Though even if they held out on me and my soul appeal I'd still buy another game when it releases. Though, be skeptical when they keep up the DLC shit and then I'd get pissed. I'll get the PC version anyways just to see new content and mod it to get to where I want to be and then play normal shit on my PS3. .

Really hoping it's just printed misleading on the PC box art thing and we still get it and not permanently exclusive. Time will tell and all we can do from now is wait saddly.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Harvester of Souls

HOLY HELL!!! I MUST PLAY!!! I don't care how bad that griffin demon horn mother f*&%er kicks my ass.. I want to fight him LOL!

*Nero invades PC and from software to steal it from their souls*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12