View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

3 11.54%
  • 2 - Easy

20 76.92%
  • 3 - Moderate

3 11.54%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Darkness II, The forum, part of the D; Thanks to chambers35 of the Banner Team for making this banner. This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread ...

Big Boss

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

Thanks to chambers35 of the Banner Team for making this banner.

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Last edited by connman88; 02-07-2012 at 04:43 PM.

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Big Boss

Some parts i had trouble but overall easy platinum and a really fun game too!

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Well i guess that Im #2 to get this on this thread thats great. well it was pretty decent not annoying at all but good game none the less.

Retired TrophyGuide Ninja

I voted easy as well. It's hardly challenging, but it's a really great and fun game with an awesome story.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted moderate cause of a few little troubles here and there, but a very enjoyable game! It's rare to get a game that the Plat comes and I'm still not bored or over the game, but this is one of those..

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I voted easy, it only took me 3 days to platinum it. I only had issues with the "Suck it up" Trophy due to getting that talent wayyy later.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i vote easy. super fun game and a breeze if you buy powerups. 3 day platinum at most

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 6 - Silver

Easy Absolutely loved this game! It was gory. It was violent. It told a great story. Can't say enough good things about it. Looking at the power ups I was thinking the darkness shield would be the most helpful, but the gun channeling thru walls was damn convenient. Once you have Jackie completely maxed out, he is a juggernaut. Making the Don difficulty pretty easy. Super fun game and an easy platinum.
    Last edited by Splee009; 08-29-2012 at 09:00 AM.

PRO Member

Easy. a very fun game and dark humor. my only real problem was The Bird Is The Word trophy. i had no clue what it meant. easy easy platinum after your 1st playthrough u 'll be about 45% finished without hunting for the trophies. the multiplayer was fun to and the trophies were easy to achieve. even after the platinum i still blasted my way through the campaign just because of the sheer power at ur disposal once your fully maxed out in all powers.
    Awesome work done by Bladia

An old-fashioned cowboy

Easy. All the trophies will come naturally through your 2 playthroughs as long as you're aware of them. New Game + isn't even that challenging once you upgrade Jackie to the max. The only hard trophy was That's Why I'm Boss trophy, shooting all the bottles in under 10 seconds took me several tries to do it.

Also for the Vendetta missions I recommend you use Shoshanna as her Gun Channeling ability combined with the shoot through walls upgrade and dual guns = dead enemies real fast.

PRO Member

2. Easy

Very fun game with a pretty good story. Highly recommended
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18//GDT COMPs bar by djunglist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Very Easy. No issues at all but a very enjoyable game nonetheless

www.powerpyx.com

2/5.
    Cool and easy game. Too bad that it's so short.
    Most annoying thing was the challenge where you have to shoot the bottles.

Lvl 4 - Silver

EASY, great game good story only had some trouble shooting the bottles

Finally GTA V done.

2 easy or 3/10 Easy game even on the don setting as you can heal fast. Probably the only hard part was shooting all the bottles in 10 secs but thats it. Also a quick plat as well.

PRO Member

2. Easy. Love this game from the start. I'm only saying what others have said. Once Jackie is fully powered up there is no stoping him.
    Only part I really had troubles with is shooting them bottles in 10 seconds. Took me way to many attempts.

Good story with lots of swearing and violence.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

i believe this game was very easy i didn't see anything hard nor nothing that took multiple tries to achieve
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Shooting the bottles under 10 secs was a pain, real pain...
    Other than that, the rest was pretty much easy and smooth sailing, even on the hardest difficulty.
    Great game!

Rainbow in the dark

I voted very easy, i can check this of the list of platinums i never needed a guide for to obtain, the dlc relic hunter made it very easy to collect all the relics, great story and great game in overall.
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted Easy.

Everything was easy up until that fucking 10 second bottle challenge, that took me quite a bit of time to beat. But i finally got through it... What a relief that was.

Don difficulty is a breeze if you use your upgrades, short platinum but it is always fun due to the game being so awesome. Loved the gore and torture kills they did for this game.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast