I am missing some relics..

This is a discussion on I am missing some relics.. within the Darkness II, The forum, part of the D; The only trophy i have left is Relic Hunter, I am not sure how many relics i have left but ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

I am missing some relics..

The only trophy i have left is Relic Hunter, I am not sure how many relics i have left but i got all the relics that i knew i missed out as i was fallowing PowerPyx's guide.

Is there anything I can use that can tell me what chapter i am missing relics on?

I know i could check all the chapters myself and see where i am missing them by pressing Start but there are different stages in each chapter meaning i will most likely need to play through each chapter whilst pressing start at each stage which means basicly replying the whole game a third time..

[EDIT] Okay i figured out how to know where you are missing them. Go onto any chapter and pause the game.
    Then click on "Relics". All of the relics are in order to this guide: http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...rak9HMoBpg</a> and check the description for the order the relics are in. Then look for the relic that is behind and infront of the relic(s) that you are missing and there you go. Just check the description and you will know what chapter your missing relic is on.
    Last edited by mont266; 04-15-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

Anyone?... No?

Toggle Spoiler

Rainbow in the dark

You can download a new power from the psn store that helps you find those relics by showing it on your screen while playing through a level, really easy that way
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty