Glitch to get best weapons in the game

This is a discussion on Glitch to get best weapons in the game within the Darksiders II forum, part of the D; Here is an awesome trick to get the best items from chests...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Glitch to get best weapons in the game

Here is an awesome trick to get the best items from chests

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

I see your on level 5 you don't need to do this as you will always get great weapons as you go there is no need for this so called glitch plus you'll want weapons to sacrifice to upgrade some of your other weapons as those will be best items in the game

^^^^^^^^^Made by BEAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Revelations 19:16

What a waste of time and effort. There are hundreds of items dropped and good ones at that through chests and enemies.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Prayer Warrior

why do people feel the need to try and break games. just play the fucking thing and stop it

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    why do people feel the need to try and break games. just play the fucking thing and stop it
    Sorry but the game is already broken. Some of the worst programming in a game I have ever experienced.
    And I was "playing the thing" and I noticed it when I died.
    Game developers are supposed to make it where its not this easy to find a glitch. Feels like they released this game about a year before it was supposed to.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Is this even a glitch? You're simply dieing and restarting and since you saved before you opened the chest the game makes the chest closed again, you may get crappy items over and over again ._.

My Own Worst Enemy

I think this game is fine the way it is.
    It could have used some more side quests, other than that I love it so far.
    There is really no need to exploit things like this though. As mentioned above you will find better ones during the course of regular gameplay.

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    Is this even a glitch? You're simply dieing and restarting and since you saved before you opened the chest the game makes the chest closed again, you may get crappy items over and over again ._.
    yeah its all random loot, so this really isnt a glitch, just randomizing your loot pickups faster than usual

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    I think this game is fine the way it is.
    It could have used some more side quests, other than that I love it so far.
    There is really no need to exploit things like this though. As mentioned above you will find better ones during the course of regular gameplay.

very true i am loving it so far i haven't finished it yet but i like it a lot…i like playing as death although i think war was a total bad ass and Apocalyptic hasn't posed a threat yet as everything is pretty easy

as for a glitch it kind of is kinda because normally it'll take the chest away completely

^^^^^^^^^Made by BEAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PRO Member

this happens to work in 100s hundreds of games. any experienced gamer would probably already have this knowledge in the back of their mind.....i say the back of their mind because its the lowest form of cheapness there really is hahaha. but honestly, some of the best gear is not randomized loot. i got an elite item from Vulgrim with 8 boatman coins at level 19 and i havent seen any reason to stop using it. (i guess i should point out im only level 22 and havent finished the game yet) its a possessed scythe and one of the attributes on it is Health Steal.....leveled up fully i steal 18% health worth of damage WITH EVERY HIT!!!

i havent used a damn health potion ever since i got this weapon.

and i have to admit....i did laugh at the end of that clip hahaha.

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007