Arbiters Maze

This is a discussion on Arbiters Maze within the Darksiders II forum, part of the D; Is any else having a freeze issue when you try to read the book to open the arbiters maze? I've ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Arbiters Maze

Is any else having a freeze issue when you try to read the book to open the arbiters maze? I've been back and forth and no matter when iI try to read the book, my PS freezes. I'm so pissed! Its the last thing I have to do before I beat the game!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I had the same problem. I was able to get into the maze once but had to back out, and ever since it's been freezing. According to the Darksiders community forums it is a common problem, and Vigil has been informed of the problem. Hopefully a patch will be out shortly.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It froze on me the first time, when i restarted the game I was standing behind the book, where the clue was, it then allowed me to read the book from behind and didnt freeze.

Although when I backed out on lvl 4 to go buy health potions it froze again, i returned, approached it from behind and it worked, dont know If im lust lucky, just hope they patch fix it soon

Forget I Was Ever Here

This game froze on me 3x just today but yeah at the book don't open it from the door side instead go around the table and open it and you should be fine

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    This game froze on me 3x just today but yeah at the book don't open it from the door side instead go around the table and open it and you should be fine
    No matter where I tried from it froze. I started new game+ anyways. I hope it works this time!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by seether98 View Post
    No matter where I tried from it froze. I started new game+ anyways. I hope it works this time!
    I was able to get into the maze without it freezing on my new game+. I didn't start the "Nathaniel" quest or the "Chancellor's Quarry" quest, so maybe that had something to do with it. Try going to the maze the first chance you get and see what happens.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by whitestormy View Post
    I was able to get into the maze without it freezing on my new game+. I didn't start the "Nathaniel" quest or the "Chancellor's Quarry" quest, so maybe that had something to do with it. Try going to the maze the first chance you get and see what happens.
    I just tried again on NGP! Froze again! I didn't think about goin before finishing Nathaniel Quest. Son of a bitch! There best be a patch coming. I'm gonna be one unhappy gamer if can't get my plat!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i am having the same issue, this game forze a lot when i read the book.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I finished my NGP and the crucible.. Only the stone bite quest and the chancellors quest stand in the way of my plat. And of course the god damn maze still freezes. Really am bummed out right now! Im not playing a third time...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

this is what you do if your game freezes ...go into room with book let game quick save ,quit game , load game walk towards book until words appear pause game go to options turn music and sound down to 0 lower gamma to half turn off every check mark , leave menu game will save , then hit circle button , once inside readjust settings worked for me

Forget I Was Ever Here

hmmm you went through all that before even reading the book? odd but nice info to gives to those who are having problems.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    hmmm you went through all that before even reading the book? odd but nice info to gives to those who are having problems.
    i had problems too, found solution on net , thought i would pass along

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by packster69 View Post
    this is what you do if your game freezes ...go into room with book let game quick save ,quit game , load game walk towards book until words appear pause game go to options turn music and sound down to 0 lower gamma to half turn off every check mark , leave menu game will save , then hit circle button , once inside readjust settings worked for me
    Nice tip! I'll try it when I get my game back. I let a friend borrow it until a patch came out. I really want my plat!

Rainbow in the dark

Here's a video explanation on how to bypass this annoying glitch

sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah thats exactly how to bypass the glitch

But I think the reason this glitch exists is because the developers want people to stop playing and read a book