Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Game is a Piece of Crap, Avoid Entirely

This is a discussion on Game is a Piece of Crap, Avoid Entirely within the Darksiders II forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by Sly Cooper Then post this on the THQ forums, I'm pretty sure they read stuff there. did ...

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    Then post this on the THQ forums, I'm pretty sure they read stuff there.
    did that and am now awaiting a reply from some mod or tech person to give a solution/answer.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Forget I Was Ever Here

I beat the game unlike you bud…..my game froze but one time and i have over 35 hours of gameplay as i said before. Not everyone is having the problem you had and like sly cooper said go put it in the thq forums they would reply to you…broken english?

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ive played it for a couple of hours and it only froze once and thats it, maybe youre having bad luck cause so far Ive been having a blast with this game

EDIT: Geez people relax, you both have had different experiences with the game, if someone wants to get the game, they will, if theyre put off by the bugs then they wont...
    Relax and enjoy the f*cking game and if you dont like it then simple, dont f*cking play it...
    Surgeon Of Death

Gaming since 1985!

Do you not get it??? He has at no point told ANYONE to not buy the game nor enjoy it for what it is... He simply told people (On a trophy website) that there is a bug problem(that can prevent you from getting trophies). Go fucking learn what words mean you dumb shit.

Dude, no offence, but read the title to the thread, it's obviously trying to steer people away from this game, or at it's base give a warning, but still "Game is a piece of crap, avoid entirely" IS saying don't buy/play.
    I haven't played this game and may wait for patches, and this may have been a good thread before people started flamin on each other. A better title could have been something about warning about the game and it's freeze rate, not saying the above title.
    With that said, good luck to you Bodi and your plat, and anyone else attempting this before the next patch

Ghost Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    i'm a moron? obviously what i am writing isn't getting to your mind clearly so make a path to your brain…my game froze one time and had no other issues with the quests or weapons. that is what i am saying; you talk about all these bugs but the two people besides myself that have played this had no problems and have already platinum it. i see you took the weak way of playing and played on easy cause you didn't even get the normal difficulty do you always put your games on the easiest difficulties for those 197 plats that you have?
    He was simply writing a buyer beware post, his game f'ed up and he wants to let people know that it can happen to them too. Just because YOU didn't have a problem, it doesn't mean it can't happen. Of course, he's going to care about trophies, because this site is called PS3TROPHIES. Lastly attempting to insult the way a person plays a game is just childish; people are free to play however they want. You don't have to play apocalypse mode (or whatever it it in this case) just because it's there. Now seriously, just own up and apologize.

All out of bubblegum.....

wow, maybe we should make an PS3Trophies.com All Star Battle Royale game... I'd like to see you guys duke it out there! WOOT TO EPEEN!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    He was simply writing a buyer beware post, his game f'ed up and he wants to let people know that it can happen to them too. Just because YOU didn't have a problem, it doesn't mean it can't happen. Of course, he's going to care about trophies, because this site is called PS3TROPHIES. Lastly attempting to insult the way a person plays a game is just childish; people are free to play however they want. You don't have to play apocalypse mode (or whatever it it in this case) just because it's there. Now seriously, just own up and apologize.
    exactly what I'm saying is just because this person had a particular problem doesn't mean everyone will and does which is why it shouldn't be steering people away from playing it is what i was saying!!!!! i also never said it couldn't happen cause it is a new game and with lots of new game releases comes patches.. nobody will receive an apology from me specially for telling people not to have any say because they haven't played the game nor am i flared up to where i would curse as someone to make a point end of story...

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

This is like what happened on NG3 trials were fucked for the US but worked ok for EU... If Bodi is having a fucked up time with this game and is warning people about it why come here to argue? You could've just said it worked fine for me then simply moved on...

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 5 - Silver

The reason why I won't buy this game is because I was one of the very few people who encountered the game breaking glitch in the first game. And the glitch that I encountered should not have happened because of how easy it would have been to prevent it (so it's not really a surprise that there are bugs in this one too). But it happened to me, I got frustrated, and I lost all my interest in the game and all future version that might (and did) come out.

And for people who don't know what I am talking about, this is the glitch:

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

PRO Member

That sucks to hear and thanks for the heads up. Dead Space glitched on my impossible run right before the end which was irritating, but there was a way to fix it. I hope you get the issue solved.

As for this thread...sheesh.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Crocodile Hunter

Wow so much hate in this thread lol. Bodi is just warning people bout the glitches, yeah he comes off a bit harsh but he is obviously angry right now cause he got cheated out of the and has to invest another 30 hours into it when he could be going for another game. He also stated in a later post that the game is great its just that glitch. No need to defend the game till the death from fanboys guys geez.

Thanks for the heads up mate, DS2 will sit on the shelf alongside DS1 for now

Sig by Apokolypz

Negator

Just a heads up - I'll take bodigard's 'opinion' (though it seems quite factual) over practically anyone else's.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

My Own Worst Enemy

Not sure why your having these problems?
    I played the game through to completion. Earned the Platinum already and it never froze on me.
    I know how much we all use our playstation and I can tell you this. If a game is freezing that frequently it may be the system not the game.
    I have encountered this type of problem before and my system usually craps out around that time.(So heads up)
    As far as the glitch, thats the game for sure. I had a glitch in game where I pushed a orb of a ledge and it landed on a banister and floated above the ground. If it hadn't been for a bomb pod near by I would have never fixed this glitch.
    Hope things work out for you and I'm sorry you won't get to enjoy what is in my opinion a good game.

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

PRO Member

I have been playing it on PC and the only problem that I have had was just having to transition in evaluation when walking sometimes he gets stuck but can just jump once and it fixes it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm into 20 hours and not froze once.

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by BUDRACIN View Post
    I'm into 20 hours and not froze once.
    id recommend making a clean save somewhere else every 5 hours to prevent what happened to me just in case.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

F**K AUTHORITY

LMAO Better Business Bureau that's hilarious.
    Arguing online is like masturbating at McDonalds sure it's fun but do you really wanna be known as that guy

Lvl 6 - Silver

Thanks for the heads up Bodi, I was thinking about checking this game out but i can wait for patches to fix the problems first.

Trophy Guide Kitten

So far I have had the game freeze once on me, but it was in the very beginning.
    K? Thanks

Lvl 10 - Platinum

havent gotten this yet but it might be the ps3 thats having problems, on my newish slim (1+ year)i havent had many freezes and i have played notorious freezing games like skyrim and fallout, most of what i have read is that the game freezes rarely with a few exceptions like what bodi is talking about, might be time for a new system or at least a cleaning

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast