Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Game is a Piece of Crap, Avoid Entirely

This is a discussion on Game is a Piece of Crap, Avoid Entirely within the Darksiders II forum, part of the D; I ran into a lot of game freezing (sometimes every 30 min) but lucky never a game progression glitch that ...

Wants a Riding Turtle!

I ran into a lot of game freezing (sometimes every 30 min) but lucky never a game progression glitch that most have had, They have now patched the game and so far the game has not froze but im still not getting the strength card that THQ claims there is no issue or they have not ran into any issues for that matter locally on the cards. (obviously THQs in house testers should be fired)

I posted on the forums about the strength card not popping up in my tome, gave them a a bit of information about my play throughs of the 3 attempts at getting this card and various things i changed to try to get it to pop and they deleted the post then in another thread about the devil card not popping they kept asking people for more information.

I have been done with THQ for a long time most of THQ's games do suck and I typically avoid them like the plague but when my friend lent me the first darksiders I tried it and fell in love with it.

All and all this game darksiders 2 is visually beautiful, great combat, great story, great voice overs, glitchy yes but some have been fixed and they are working on the next patch now, this game is let put it this way a diamond in the rough, and its starting to shine through.

It will be a game I would play again further down the line when i need a good game to just play through and have fun with

PRO Member

I guess I will just stop commenting on this thread. I have had absolutely no issues that anyone has said. My game has only ever froze once and it was when I hit square to fast travel to a place that you cant fast travel to. I dont know why it allowed me to try because I have tried it since then and it nothing happens if I press square on a place you can't fast travel to. Not sure exactly.

I got the strength card just fine after I beat Samael.

Have never had a problem with quests not popping up.

Finished the GnoMAD quest with no problems.

Arbiter Maze let me right in when reading the book the first time. (However I just did this maze, and it was after the patch was live)

Like I have said before, I'm not calling anyone a liar. I guess I am just extremely lucky? Meh, doesn't matter to me. This game is awesome and nothing anyone says will change my mind

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I got the platinum for Darksiders 2 about a week ago and only had 3 game freezes. To me I had no problems getting platinum for this game except for the epic trophy. Getting to level 30 felt like it took forever.

Du wirst geil

I think Bodi was well within his rights to complain. Yes it's a fantastic game, but that shouldn't mean someone can't point out major flaws like freezing issues etc., for everyone to take note of. And yes, I'm well aware a patch has been released to fix the issue.

Banned

Is this game much harder then Darksiders 1 game because I can't any of the trophies unlock when starting to play or when are they going to unlock.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mellerker View Post
    Is this game much harder then Darksiders 1 game because I can't any of the trophies unlock when starting to play or when are they going to unlock.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    LMAO, great pic.

Toggle Spoiler

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234