Darksiders 2 Infinite New Game Plus Inbound?

This is a discussion on Darksiders 2 Infinite New Game Plus Inbound? within the Darksiders II forum, part of the D; After fans have cried out to Vigil games for so long asking for a feature that lets you replay the ...

Banned

Darksiders 2 Infinite New Game Plus Inbound?

After fans have cried out to Vigil games for so long asking for a feature that lets you replay the game as many times as you like while carrying over all your progress they have tweeted the following.

Let's just say we look at everything, and we know what the players want. NG++++++ is in our thoughts.
    This is pretty much a guaranteed confirmation otherwise they wouldn't have made such a tweet, so good news for all you Darksiders 2 fans out there!

Forget I Was Ever Here

I'm a fan and don't get me wrong but NG++++++++ umm why?! i beat it 3x but that may be it for a long time specially with the ps4 coming soon. i'll play it when the DLC comes out but me as a fan i'm done after 3

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@Yoo Why not have a infinite new game +? If somebody wants to play a game over and over, it's their choice. Personally, I played through Resident Evil 4 a good forty times when I had my gamecube.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PS4 is not a close future. It's a myth. The ps3 has a good 6-10 years left. I play GoW 2 at least 100 times with NG+. I don't like seeing all my hard woek gone to waste.

Toggle Spoiler

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    @Yoo Why not have a infinite new game +? If somebody wants to play a game over and over, it's their choice. Personally, I played through Resident Evil 4 a good forty times when I had my gamecube.

i don't mind a NG+++++++ i'm saying why?! if you can beat nightmare difficulty your second time around and don't need specialty weapons i don't see a purpose to this or adding any side quest missions. Again this is my opinion everyone else is going to have their own. Cool? that you played RE 40x its great for those people that choose to i don't see replay value after so many times remembering exactly what is going to happen and the dialogue.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am hoping for New Game + recollecting stuff gets annoying after a while and would be nice to use my good gear