wishing i was smarter....

This is a discussion on wishing i was smarter.... within the Darksiders II forum, part of the D; SPOILER ALERT!!!!! Its come to the point for me that I have opened the Well of Souls with the Angel ...

PRO Member

wishing i was smarter....

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Its come to the point for me that I have opened the Well of Souls with the Angel and Demon keys and I'm pretty sure when I enter it Im going to finish the game. And since the Crowfather tells me once I enter I can never return....I take that at face value and now am spending time finishing up the rest of my side-quests.....

WHY DID I EVER SHOOT THOSE DAMN CRYSTALS?!?!!?

It would have been SOOO much easier to just never shoot any of those mystic stones, rather than watch a video trying to remember which ones I got and which ones I haven't got. I could have just gotten them all at the end, at least I would know I had never gotten any of them. But noooooo I saw a shiny and I wanted to blast it!!!! It wasn't as hard with the other things. After normal playing and not watching any videos I had found 38 book of the dead pages, 26 of the relics and 2 of the gnomes. Basically the ones I didn't get kinda stuck out. But this is madness......I missed like 23 of these f*(&*n stones and just the thought of watching a video trying to discern if I have that one yet or not is numbing my mind!!!

Ahhh, just wanted to vent that. Anyone else get trapped in the same dilemma? Hopefully someone else did, so I don't feel so retarded lmao.

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007

illegal in 9 countries

I'm always tempted to do the same for collectables in games like inFamous, Assassin's Creed II, GTA IV etc and skip them all until the post-game.

That way at least you know exactly where to go and what to do, rather than retracing your steps and wasting time wondering where the fuck it is and if you've already got it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This has happened to me as well Sometimes when I see a collectible I just can't help but pick it up

Forget I Was Ever Here

when you beat the game it lets you go back and finish what you want until you say yes to make a NG+ by the way i shot the tones as i went along and honestly going back to check isn't bad i seen there was a guide that went by location in the game telling you where the dead pages, stone, and relics were

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I did the same thing, but found it easier to just follow a guide on NG+ instead of going back and trying to find the ones I missed.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    when you beat the game it lets you go back and finish what you want until you say yes to make a NG+ by the way i shot the tones as i went along and honestly going back to check isn't bad i seen there was a guide that went by location in the game telling you where the dead pages, stone, and relics were
    this right here is music to my ears. that's awesome, i was under the assumption that once you beat the game you couldn't go back through and explore. now at least if im going partially insane trying to get the last stones i know i can break up the monotony and go beat the game before i finish. thanks!!

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007