Darksiders 2 gnomad glitch

This is a discussion on Darksiders 2 gnomad glitch within the Darksiders II forum, part of the D; I AM JUST ABOUT DONE WITH THE GAME. I STARTED ON APOCALYPTIC DIFFICULTY SO I WOULD ONLY HAVE TO DO ...

PRO Member

Darksiders 2 gnomad glitch

I AM JUST ABOUT DONE WITH THE GAME. I STARTED ON APOCALYPTIC DIFFICULTY SO I WOULD ONLY HAVE TO DO ONE PLAYTHROUGH. ALL I HAVE LEFT OF THE MAIN STORY IS TO ENTER THE WELL OF THE SOULS AND FACE THE FINAL BOSS. SO I DECIDE TO GO FINISH UP MY SIDE MISSIONS AND THE FIRST ONE I GO FOR IS GNOMAD. I ALREADY HAD THREE OF THE STATUES, I JUST NEEDED ONE MORE, SO I FIGURE IT IS GOING TO BE EASY. I GET THE LAST STATUE AND THE TROPHY DOESN'T POP. I LOOK AT THE MISSION DISCRIPTION AND IT SAYS TO GO TO A TOME TO RECIEVE A MESSAGE FROM GNOMAD. I GO TO A TOME AND NOW THERE IS NO MESSAGE FROM GNOMAD. SO NOW I HAVE NO CHANCE OF DOING THIS IN ONE PLAYTHROUGH. I CANT GET GNOMAD SO I CANT GET THE "FINISH ALL SECONDARY MISSIONS" TROPHY. I LOVE THE GAME BUT THIS ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

PRO Member

thats definitely weird. the message was right there in the serpent tome for me. are you sure you didnt delete it on accident? right after you found the last gnome a message should have popped up on the left hand side of the screen saying you got a message from GnoMAD....

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007

Lvl 4 - Silver

My glitch involves me not being able to enter the arbiters maze. I haven't played it since the patch. Its the only quest standing in front of me and my plat.