View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

1 11.11%
  • 2 - Easy

3 33.33%
  • 3 - Moderate

4 44.44%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 11.11%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the DC Universe Online forum, part of the D; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i dont have this platinum but IMO its not hard at all its long requiring alot of time but its not hard at all really its just levelling but if i had to vote i would say moderate due to the nessesscity of getting legendary subscription to get it

PRO Member

3 - Moderate. Not really a difficult platinum at all, it just requires 6 character playthroughs (Each can be done in roughly 15-25 hours depending on skill and character powers, weapons etc.) and 10 for a 30-day Legendary subscription to unlock the trophies.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Needz Trophy Card

this game is very very easy. if you have a partner it is that much easier but playing it solo is not hard at all.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bodicus I View Post
    this game is very very easy. if you have a partner it is that much easier but playing it solo is not hard at all.
    I wouldn't say it's very very easy, as some missions can be quite challenging even when you're geared up, but overall it's not too bad. My first playthrough took me about 30 hours since I didn't know the game and had never played an MMO before, but my final playthrough clocked in at less than 18 hours. Having partners does of course make it easier, but they can be hard to come by since 9/10 players are only interested in doing Raids/Alerts/PVP Battles/etc.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy platinum, but very time consuming.
    You'll need to be premium membership to get trophies
    The time consuming part is making 6 different characters with different mentors.
    It takes about 2-3 days of playing to get a character to level 30, Playing with friends can REALLY speed up the process.
    A small plus is every play-through will have different missions, which keeps things somewhat interesting.