DC online DLC question?

This is a discussion on DC online DLC question? within the DC Universe Online forum, part of the D; I think I know the answer but just wanted to check. I have legendary access for the game. Does this ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

DC online DLC question?

I think I know the answer but just wanted to check. I have legendary access for the game. Does this include the DLCs? If so where do you access them from? Im assuming you have to be lvl 30 to get through them without getting bossed but I haven't seen them anywhere.

P.S anyone wanting to co op, just msg me. Im new-ish and need a solid partner or group
    THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by babaganoosh08 View Post
    I think I know the answer but just wanted to check. I have legendary access for the game. Does this include the DLCs? If so where do you access them from? Im assuming you have to be lvl 30 to get through them without getting bossed but I haven't seen them anywhere.

P.S anyone wanting to co op, just msg me. Im new-ish and need a solid partner or group
    You can pay membership and then you can get free all of add-ons for only DLC trophies, add extra character slots, and able to earning any trophies. When your membership gets expired, the add ons will be locked and you unable to earn the trophies until you pay the membership again. That's all. I plat this game with both PS3 and PS4, I would help to you for coop but I can't because I'm very busy for a lot of the boosting sessions, I'm sorry. My advice is you can team up with some random players for wanted and missions. Have fun.

Lvl 4 - Silver

lol no problem im ok just soloing it, not looking for help just anyone who is currently playing and wants to team up. Cool as long as i can access the DLC. Were are the DLCs located in game? are they in the main faction base?
    THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08

Banned

lol no problem im ok just soloing it, not looking for help just anyone who is currently playing and wants to team up. Cool as long as i can access the DLC. Were are the DLCs located in game? are they in the main faction base?
    Yeah, but you need reach Lv. 30 and make sure check your combat rating and you need to increase more than 30 combat rating. A lot of DLC trophies are very extreme to earn them because the Lv. 30 enemies have high-damage and longer health bars like main DC characters from Wanted. I think DLCs will pop up in your missions when you reach Lv. 30. I can't remember about that and I haven't play DCUO since I plat this game with PS4.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

DLC is impossible to solo, you will need multiple people for the missions. even at level 30 you will still need to raise your combat rating If i remember correctly you need CR 43 to access fight fo the light dlc, 53 for the flash dlc, 70 for Battle for earth and i want to say 84 for the time travel one.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yeah I just hit lvl 30 last night. Took a trip to ace chemical and got my arse handed to me lol. Any tips for raising CR rating quickly?
    THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Yeah I just hit lvl 30 last night. Took a trip to ace chemical and got my arse handed to me lol. Any tips for raising CR rating quickly?
    Best bet to raise cr fast is to get marks of triumph from completing raids and use your replay badges to reset them. Once you have enough marks of triumph start buying armor at HQ.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ah nothing like a bit of grinding to let you know your a gamer lol. Thanks for the help guys.
    THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08