Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Important Trophy Information

This is a discussion on Important Trophy Information within the DC Universe Online forum, part of the D; Hi. I was playing under free mode and got two trophies, the healer trophy and the platinum medal trophy (for ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Important Trophy Information

Hi. I was playing under free mode and got two trophies, the healer trophy and the platinum medal trophy (for races). I upgraded to legendary mode by paying the $15, and upon loading my character, the trophies popped.
    This leads me to suspect that you can "plat" the game and then actually plat the game simply by paying your money at the end of the road and then loading all your character files. This of course would require you to still pay some money in order to get the six character slots, but so it goes.

Kiwi Defender

So you can get the ? Nice, I thought that the pssibility of getting it would be gone just because you played for free. Thanks for the info .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

interesting but still i dont feel like downloading such a huge space of a game
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

I can confirm this. Although, it took like 5 minutes for my healer trophy to pop up. And the racing trophy I had to start a race and it popped up immediately.

Prayer Warrior

this is nice to know but i just don't see myself paying for a plat when i can play the game for free.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 5 - Silver

You cant get it with premium?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by tai363 View Post
    You cant get it with premium?
    No, never could. It must be a subscription.

An old-fashioned cowboy

That's good to know. At least now I can play the game at my own pace instead of trying to rush through it.

PRO Member

Huge gbs Game very long plat = not time

PRO Member

So just to confirm, I can play the game without the subscription at my own pace and earn trophies, but then I can pay the $15 and I'll be able to sync the trophies I earned?

Sounds like how the PS+ Full Game Trails work.

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SideEffect23 View Post
    So just to confirm, I can play the game without the subscription at my own pace and earn trophies, but then I can pay the $15 and I'll be able to sync the trophies I earned?

Sounds like how the PS+ Full Game Trails work.
    You don't earn the trophies. You earn the trophies when you subscribe. You can do all of the requirements for the trophys. Subscribe, then once you load up each character individually. The trophies will start popping up per character.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Huge gbs Game very long plat = not time
    This is not a long plat.

PRO Member

Guide said 100 - 150h so thats long

PRO Member

well thats good to know. buying one DLC for a perm premium account for more character slots before going legendary for the trophies is what i have done. its enjoyable so far if a little frustrating figuring out how to get around the different areas.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You're actually a God! I've been looking everywhere for this info! I'm on Premium (Because i actually bought the game last year so it upgraded me to premium automatically) and when my main charcter hit 30 and i didn't hear that orgasmic *ping* i almost cried! LOL! But now i know i can level my other charcters then just pay for the Legendary package! Cheers dude!

Lvl 9 - Gold

This is the part I'm confused how do you lvl up the 6 characters when you only have 2 slots in free

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    This is the part I'm confused how do you lvl up the 6 characters when you only have 2 slots in free
    You upgrade to premium.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Guide said 100 - 150h so thats long
    Ehhh, that's not long at all. Besides, the guide is just an estimate. I believe I did it in 80 hours or less. From the first trophy till plat, it took me 21-22 days. Now I was gone for atleast 6 of those days for vacation and a few days I didn't even bother playing. So I'd say it took me around 2 weeks tops of 3-4 hours a day to plat it. Besides, if you think that's long. I'm sure you wouldn't even bother playing White Knight Chronicles or Star Ocean. Both 400+ hour plats.

But on top of this, if you have a friend helping you, or you team up with someone on this site. The plat will be that much faster. 2 people to do quests together with, you shouldn't have any problems and you should be able to do a lvl 30 char every 2-3 days if you put the time into it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Awesome. I was just gonna ask this since I'm halfway towards Knight For Justice and Speedster Supreme and was wondering wether or not I should put the game on hold before getting to level 30 since I'm gonna have to wait at least a month before being able to get a subscription. But yeah, this is great news. Now I can just keep playing.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wtf man. Why wasn't I told this before??? Minarum you see me on DCUO and you never told me..... Gasp.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron1984 View Post
    Wtf man. Why wasn't I told this before??? Minarum you see me on DCUO and you never told me..... Gasp.
    Thought you knew o.O, I've been asked the question on PSN like 20+ times lol. But it's a easy plat in 1 month anyways. The problem is the dlc. That is what will take people the longest. You need Combat Rating of like 53 which potentially will take people about 200-300 hours to achieve per side.... So overall the DLC and plat will potentially take around 500-700 hours unless they release more solo and challenge missions for us to do.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    Thought you knew o.O, I've been asked the question on PSN like 20+ times lol. But it's a easy plat in 1 month anyways. The problem is the dlc. That is what will take people the longest. You need Combat Rating of like 53 which potentially will take people about 200-300 hours to achieve per side.... So overall the DLC and plat will potentially take around 500-700 hours unless they release more solo and challenge missions for us to do.
    Ouch, I was wondering how long game + dlc would take to 100% Thanks for the info minarum. I already have Warhawk to sink 300-400 hours into, so ill pass on starting DCUO at the moment...

IF YOU NEED TROPHY HELP JUST ASK ME. DO NOT SEND A BLANK FRIEND REQUEST

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast