The Official DC Universe Online Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official DC Universe Online Boosting Thread within the DC Universe Online forum, part of the D; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official DC Universe Online Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

I make my own mayo!

How do we boost this? I might be interested.

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by sloppywaffle View Post
    How do we boost this? I might be interested.
    I think in this case "boosting" is more like looking for partners to play with so you don't have to play with randoms or wait forever to find other people. This is just based on own research though I haven't played the game myself.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'd love to boost all the trophies if anyone knows how MSG me user id CHADISM

Lvl 9 - Gold

i wouldnt mind boosting. does any1 know how psn shadowsoldier36

Lvl 2 - Bronze

im shortly starting my third character ive a villian and a hero the best way i can think of boosting is to group up which as far as i no is a max of 4 the highest level character goes to a high level area and the rest go to areas good for them exp is communal in groups so everyone gets xp for everyone elses kills alternatively go for the bounties such as full house minotaur arkillo for heros and enchanted statue bizzaro dr fate for villians and you get massive xp for them also each time its completed you get the mission and when you hand it in you get a decent amount of xp for the kill and you can repeat it as many times as you want ill boost anyone whos interested that way my psn is Koubashii_Rai ive a lvl 30 hero and a lvl 23 villian atm just message me a time and a place i recently got skyrim so if im playing that ill log in and ill message back a meet up location

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me for boosting thread Im doing batman then all the other trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You really don't need to boost this game. The only time you could boost is when your in an area where your level is one or two levels below the requirement.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

hello

does anyone wanna make a new character and do the story together it saves time

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add me iceychester =]

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Im thinking of playing DCUO again and wouldn't mind some other players to help me complete some missions and such.. Add my psn: keldog1990
    If it says maxed friends have been reached, just shoot me an message and it should all be sweet

Thanks,
    Keldog93

Sig by
    DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me so we can group up and get some of these trophys.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i'm looking for a platinum boosting partner 5 playthroughs 2 heroes and 3 villains
    PSN ID:auronnewyork
    time line: GMT+3
    please respond ^^
    and Thx ^

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i would like 2 trade some skin of the teeth duels if any1 is intrested, or reads ths anymore..... my PSN- kmkroxlee420 my toon is a hero LADYasgard add my psn or msg, either way...........

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hey, if anyone is still playing this, I'd be up for playing through the game with a buddy. I'm about to hit level 30 with my first character, but would like to be able to run through missions with a friend the second time round, to save time. If we stick with each other most of the time, we should be able to pound out most of the missions on the first attempt, instead of having to hang around waiting for someone else to come along. It gets annoying when you send invites to a dozen players and every one of them knocks you back because they only want to play PVP matches.

I have a mic, so if you're interested, let me know.