levelling

This is a discussion on levelling within the DC Universe Online forum, part of the D; anyone know any decent ways to level up solo besides the bounties ? i was considering the alerts but idk ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

levelling

anyone know any decent ways to level up solo besides the bounties ? i was considering the alerts but idk if you get much xp for them just spoils

PRO Member

its called doing the missions n side missions

Lvl 2 - Bronze

ye but i mean any quicker ways like particularly good places or repeatable missions ive already got 2 lvl 30's i need 4 more for plat but it takes me bout 3 days to get one character 2 30 just following missions so wat im looking for is as i said high xp areas high xp repeatable missions or tricks to gettin levels just a bit faster

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Koubashii_Rai View Post
    ye but i mean any quicker ways like particularly good places or repeatable missions ive already got 2 lvl 30's i need 4 more for plat but it takes me bout 3 days to get one character 2 30 just following missions so wat im looking for is as i said high xp areas high xp repeatable missions or tricks to gettin levels just a bit faster
    No, just doing the regular story missions is the fastest way.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Once you hit level 30 you stop earning XP ( lvl 30 is more about gearing up for raids,duos T1,T2 missions)...So as your still not lvl 30 you can go back and redo missions and make sure you've collected everything to get mission complete.

As for your question...I found that if you group with another high level player on your lower level missions you can move up quite rapidly as a level 30 player helping you can wipe out a level 17 mission in 5 minutes or less,best way to do this is join a league(you will be more likely to get help if you do)

like others said above the only way you gain RENOWN with the factions Hero/Villian is to do missions and bounties over and over-this allows you to purchase better gear thru them once you've hit level 30.Also keep checking the feats part of deeds so you know what you still need to accomplish( feat points earn you skill points to add to your loadout)
    sig. created by Myself