DCUO multiplayer code wanted,,will trade

This is a discussion on DCUO multiplayer code wanted,,will trade within the DC Universe Online forum, part of the D; I have an Uncharted3 code sent to me by the playstation network for playing the beta multiplayer version of the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

DCUO multiplayer code wanted,,will trade

I have an Uncharted3 code sent to me by the playstation network for playing the beta multiplayer version of the game,that i would like to trade for a code for DCUO(DC Universe Online) if anyone has a code THAT MUST BE VALID and you will not be using..

I DO NOT OWN THE DC UNIVERSE DISC VERSION GAME...................ITS A DCUO(multiplayer) CODE THAT IM INTERESTED IN

Exactly what does it say the Uncharted3 Drakes Deception code is for

You've earned it!Fortune Hunters risk everything to find a rare treasure.
    All you had to do was compete in the multiplayer beta.Download your beta rewards today
    for use in Uncharted3 Drakes Deception multiplayer modes- in stores now!

the code expires 6/30/2012

if interested in trading send me a message or let me know what you have by posting in this thread,im not interested in codes that are not for use in DCUO multiplayer ....I know the game disc ppl. bought in stores came with a Batman online code,but not sure what others were offered..

Im not in the business of screwing ppl. over and the code states exactly what i typed the code is for...I expect the same
    Last edited by MILENKO13; 12-04-2011 at 08:57 AM.
    sig. created by Myself