Looking to join a Hero League

This is a discussion on Looking to join a Hero League within the DC Universe Online forum, part of the D; Hello Fellow DCUO'rs Are you a Hero that is looking to join a great league with tons of great people ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to join a Hero League

Hello Fellow DCUO'rs

Are you a Hero that is looking to join a great league with tons of great people willing to help you with group missions,alerts,duos etc. then i have the league for you.............

isBEAST league is one of the fastest/largest growing leagues in DCUO,everyone is super cool and eager to help others in this league with whatever.......

My DCUO Hero name is JonnyRotten im a lvl 30 working on full T1 at the moment,with the ability to recruit others into isBEAST

REQUIRENENTS:

- Must be a Hero level 20-30 (lvl 20-29 will get help leveling to 30)

- Be active and help others with a lower level than yourself

- working on getting T1 gear or higher for lvl 30's(if not already geared) for alerts/raids

- Eager to learn your specific role better from serious players that will help and mentor you

- Dont be rude,a moron,or a league hopper (these will get you booted from isBEAST and labeled which will make it difficult to join another league) news travels very fast in MMO communities

- most importantly having fun

thats it no strict rules,if your interestsed in joining isBEASTand this league sounds like it's for you then feel free to contact me by message via my PSN account GREAT_MILENKO_13 and type in message box.. isBEAST recruitment.. and we'll get you signed up

or leave a post expressing your interest here in joining
    Last edited by MILENKO13; 12-13-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    sig. created by Myself

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nobody interested yet !!!

This game thread is pretty scarce as far as intrest and posting goes,I think it has alot to do with the trophy situation. To be honest I myself dont play,nor care about trophies at all..yeah they are an added bonus to gameplay but in the end they are worth nothing,so if i get em i get em. Im more into taking my time enjoying the story and having fun while doing so,but to each their own i guess.
    sig. created by Myself