Dc universe online trophy question

This is a discussion on Dc universe online trophy question within the DC Universe Online forum, part of the D; Hey guys, I have a question. I have been reading some threads earlier and was curious. To earn any trophies ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Dc universe online trophy question

Hey guys, I have a question. I have been reading some threads earlier and was curious. To earn any trophies for this game do you need to pay for the subscription? Because in the Australian PS Store you can play the game for free. Aswell as there are still the option as subscriptions. So what I'm trying to say is, do you need to have a subscription to unlock these trophies? I haven't had a chance to play this game yet again since of the massive install/update.

Thanks,

Kelly

DON'T BLINK

yes you have to pay

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    yes you have to pay
    ahh ok.. but you can do all the work for free yes? like get all six characters to level 30.. then pay for subscriptions and load each individual character to unlock the trophies?

Lvl 9 - Gold

No, sorry. The free account only allows you to have two characters. You have to buy stuff to get the upgraded "free" level to get 4 character slots, or a full regular subscription to get 6 character slots (or something along those lines).

Lvl 2 - Bronze

what if you got the disc? still need to have a subscription? because i played dcuo before and had 6 characters.. does that mean ill have to start all over again?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Keldog93 View Post
    what if you got the disc? still need to have a subscription? because i played dcuo before and had 6 characters.. does that mean ill have to start all over again?
    No, your 6 chars will be there, you will be at the premium level. And to answer your previous post, you are 100% correct.

arrghhargahragharahg

That answers my question. Thanks!
    Extremely busy at the moment. I have not forgotten those that I am helping, so fear not!
    Sig by DaRe_xLw
    !!