Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Anybody, anytime, anywhere

This is a discussion on Anybody, anytime, anywhere within the Dead or Alive 5 forum, part of the D; Confirmed..needs to be invited 50 times. My method and others: - Make sure your throwdown challenges are turned on IMPORTANT!!! ...

  1. #1
    Ninja Master
    LilJayR4's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hidden in the PPS
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    16

    Anybody, anytime, anywhere

    Confirmed..needs to be invited 50 times.
    My method and others:
    - Make sure your throwdown challenges are turned on IMPORTANT!!!
    - Go to Training (practice your counters while waiting)
    - youll see a red mail in the bottom right hand corner PRESS SELECT
    - Boom thats 1/50 =]
    - Fight match and Quit. Rematch does not add to your 50.
    - Repeat Step 1. Good luck happy hunting.

  2. #2
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    2

    Very nice advice and tips but be warned this will cause a game freeze when used.

  3. #3
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    KALAMITY3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    0

    Thanx for the tip

    Now does anybody know when this horrible NetCode will be patched?
    <strong>
    "Where am I? It's dark and I hear laughing."


  4. #4
    Sic Vis Pacem Bellum
    The Secret Society's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Shinjuku
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    54

    Been trying this today but I keep getting msgs where fighter currently can't fight or super dumb lag kills the match I also froze on the match up screen
    Signature Provided By Djunglist


  5. #5
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Love
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    54

    I would buy this game, but I'm afraid one of my bitches would find it and feel insecure about themselves.

  6. #6
    Sic Vis Pacem Bellum
    The Secret Society's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Shinjuku
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    54

    Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    I would buy this game, but I'm afraid one of my bitches would find it and feel insecure about themselves.
    Whoa, you have bitches?
    Signature Provided By Djunglist


  7. #7
    Ninja Master
    LilJayR4's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hidden in the PPS
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    16

    LOL bitches..wel its luck man @ secret i just try over and over although it was a pain in the @ss i got it after 3+ hrs of waiting

  8. #8
    Sic Vis Pacem Bellum
    The Secret Society's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Shinjuku
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    54

    Quote Originally Posted by LilJayR4 View Post
    LOL bitches..wel its luck man @ secret i just try over and over although it was a pain in the @ss i got it after 3+ hrs of waiting
    Just got it about an hour ago, every time I press select I get the fighter can't currently fight
    The lag in those matches were horrible in throw downs
    Simple and rank matches were fine
    All I need now is survival on legend to get Plat but now I also have to train with lisa to know her a bit to take on legend
    Thanks for the link btw
    Signature Provided By Djunglist


  9. #9
    Galaxy beauty pirate
    Artemis's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,400
    Reputation
    207

    Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    I would buy this game, but I'm afraid one of my bitches would find it and feel insecure about themselves.
    Lol, I challenge you.

    Seriously, I definitely want to buy this game at some point, but I hear too much about lag and such... I hope they will fix it soon. Gonna buy this game anyway.
    Sig by Ramon

  10. #10
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    2

    Best charcters to use for getting swimsuits for the ladies.I have Lei feng swimsuits.I have 31 trophies for this game and not using any guides for the game.Is there a level up system for each charcter or should I train them using command training option.

  11. #11
    Ninja Master
    LilJayR4's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hidden in the PPS
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    16

    learn off a command training..and there is no level up system for each character

  12. #12
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    2

    Why does the command training always set to zero every time I begin the command training for each charcter do I need to them all at once?

  13. #13
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,466
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellerker View Post
    Why does the command training always set to zero every time I begin the command training for each charcter do I need to them all at once?
    You have to do a characters command training all in one setting. If you quit in the middle it resets.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  14. #14
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,466
    Reputation
    84

    While going for Anybody, Anytime Anywere does it count towards your online matches? I know you suggested having throwdown turned on in training but I have been doing them through versus mode. I got the 10 so far.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  15. #15
    Ninja Master
    LilJayR4's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hidden in the PPS
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    While going for Anybody, Anytime Anywere does it count towards your online matches? I know you suggested having throwdown turned on in training but I have been doing them through versus mode. I got the 10 so far.
    yes it does!..i got my 10 or 100 battles online without noticing. But i recommend trying to do it on lobby. SET time to 30 seconds, 1 round lowest health if necessary

  16. #16
    Ninja Master
    LilJayR4's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hidden in the PPS
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    While going for Anybody, Anytime Anywere does it count towards your online matches? I know you suggested having throwdown turned on in training but I have been doing them through versus mode. I got the 10 so far.
    you dont have to do it on training mode but its just my recommendation learn counters so itll help with survival in the future and youll thank me later. Only trophy stopping alot of people to the plat!

  17. #17
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    0

    An question:

    Why dont i become any Throwdown Invite?
    I still beaten survival on Legend with Kokoro
    I only need 10, 50 throwdown trophy and 1000 fights trophy to get plat but i didnt get any throwdown challenge
    I waited for an hour in the Training Mode
    Cleared Arcade Legend
    And yet im trying on Versus mode but it still dont work...
    And the Throwdown invitations are enabled...

    Does anyone knows how to fix the problem?

  18. #18
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Chian23 View Post
    An question:

    Why dont i become any Throwdown Invite?
    I still beaten survival on Legend with Kokoro
    I only need 10, 50 throwdown trophy and 1000 fights trophy to get plat but i didnt get any throwdown challenge
    I waited for an hour in the Training Mode
    Cleared Arcade Legend
    And yet im trying on Versus mode but it still dont work...
    And the Throwdown invitations are enabled...

    Does anyone knows how to fix the problem?
    Try it on versus mode and this game has stopped me from playing the game once I beat the story mode.The online community is terrible.

  19. #19
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    0

    On versus mode still nothing....
    Before i got the 100 fights on versus mode trophy i got tons of invites
    but this times neither one...
    Whats going on lately... ?

  20. #20
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Chian23 View Post
    On versus mode still nothing....
    Before i got the 100 fights on versus mode trophy i got tons of invites
    but this times neither one...
    Whats going on lately... ?
    I just got this game and lately I havent seen a single throwdown icon when in practise mode. Too bad online is dead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO