DOA5 Ultimate Questions

This is a discussion on DOA5 Ultimate Questions within the Dead or Alive 5 forum, part of the D; First off, seriously this site doesn't have a listing for Ultimate, just 5 plain? Anyway. Initially I got the Core ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

DOA5 Ultimate Questions

First off, seriously this site doesn't have a listing for Ultimate, just 5 plain? Anyway.

Initially I got the Core Characters one from the store for free, then I bought the full DISC game. I left both installed, just in case. (So I had Core Fighters and full disc at once) and everything is/was fine, both worked separately if needed). I bought the Character pack that has the 3 characters plus some other items, was $12.99 I think (so you know which package I refer to) and the Halloween skin for Rig (bad ass). Apparently the only things, even when fully updated and installed, that I can find are the 3 characters, no extra costumes or whatever else... most notably the Rig costume.

So I figured, hey, I'll just uninstall Core Fighters AND the disc install and the 'add on content' data - totally clean slate. Went totally into PS Store, found the purchases and redownloaded them that way. Still nothing, just the characters. What am I doing wrong? O___O I didn't just spend $15.68 and not getting what I paid for... :'(

Also, when I'm in game, the menu says game is version 1.09 but when you just view the game data it says 1.07... Weird.

---
    EDIT: Okay so the Store/Game don't tell you that you ALSO NEED the 'costume catalog' to go with the Costume you get... so, now I know. Maybe it'll help some others, too! AKA I got it working, and it's freakin' sweet.
    Last edited by SoS-kryyptyyk; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:28 AM.