Level 50 grinding tip.

This is a discussion on Level 50 grinding tip. within the Dead Island forum, part of the D; I haven't seen this around anywhere yet, just came across it trying to complete challenges for xp, but if you ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Level 50 grinding tip.

I haven't seen this around anywhere yet, just came across it trying to complete challenges for xp, but if you want a quick and easy few hundred thousand xp keep reading. Basically it's just doing the military industrial complex challenge but the easy way, find a turret machine gun (2 that I know of, city hall and Alfrans camp in the jungle) and simply hold and fire away. To make it even easier find an object to hold down your R1 for you and watch tv.

For me, trying to grind out the last few levels this helps tremendously, and I know it's a late thread but if anyones still trophy hunting or coming back to it hopefully this helps you out!

O_o

I did this to get from 48-50. It's way faster.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wasn't sure if still worked or not. Thanks.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

What is going on in the video? My soundcard in my cpu at work is not functioning, so if there is some kind of audible explanation, I unfortunately can't hear it. Just whale-tailing on their arms nets you that much xp? Is this before patching or something? Thanks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It's simply knocking down a thug with either the dev mod or a car or other means and breaking the thugs arm with a pair of broken brass knuckles and then continuing to re-break over and over for mass xp, going to test for myself in a few whether it works on updated patch or not.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just tried the trick, no bueno. I could only break each arm/shoulder once and when I moved to the other arm and broke it the thug would die. I don't wish to try and go back to another patch just for a few levels, finish it out legit.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Okay thanks for testing and letting me know, I appreciate it! I am currently @ level 44 but at the point in the main story where I wouldn't be able to go back to the island, and I've completed all available side guests, so looks like I'm spending many sessions just grinding out xp.....