Dead Island “Bloodbath Arena” DLC Delayed

This is a discussion on Dead Island “Bloodbath Arena” DLC Delayed within the Dead Island forum, part of the D; Been plugging in those pre-order DLC for Dead Island over the past couple of weeks? Well, according to the official ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Dead Island “Bloodbath Arena” DLC Delayed

Been plugging in those pre-order DLC for Dead Island over the past couple of weeks? Well, according to the official Dead Island Facebook Page you’re going to waiting a bit a longer as Techland continues to iron out the myriad of bugs still plaguing the main game.

"We are working hard to make the Bloodbath Arena DLC available as soon as possible. However, due to further polishing of the main game the finalisation of the DLC code has been delayed. We know that many fans are eagerly waiting for it and apologise for any inconvenience. We expect to announce a release update next week".
    Dead Island “Bloodbath Arena” DLC Delayed | Gaming News and Opinion at TheSixthAxis.com

UPDATE: Bloodbath Arena DLC Delayed now until Mid november..saw it on their fb page today

Well guess we will have to wait. As much I hate the wait..this will give me a chance to get further towards the plat =)
    Last edited by techoverride; 10-10-2011 at 03:48 AM.
    All credit goes to Athena
    Got last.fm? http://www.last.fm/user/Metal_Queen666
    All credit goes to Auburn

Lvl 9 - Gold

thx for the info. i hate waiting this dlc sounds really fun

Lvl 7 - Gold

This information infuriates Doom but Doom does love some zombie bashing so Doom confused...
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Bringing the PAIN

They actually said something about this while working on patch 1.2! But ya they pushed release back so they could make fixes. Should be out in next week or 2 tho now that the major problems have been worked out.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Nope, nothing

I got my DLC code today and then a e-mail shortly after telling me I can't use it
    this is after I tried it out, I hope this doesn't affect it when it's out

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I think for us who have been waiting..since we had Special Edition..and our codes..we should get ALL DLC free..haha.. (would be nice =) ) lol. Im now 22 trophies away from the plat..already on my 2nd playthrough.
    All credit goes to Athena
    Got last.fm? http://www.last.fm/user/Metal_Queen666
    All credit goes to Auburn

Lvl 2 - Bronze

cant wait for this dlc the game was very good jus tryin to get to level 50 will be a pain :/ im level 44 atm
    Does NOT Accept Blank Friend Requests

PRO Member

I'm willing to wait. As long as they are working on fixing the main game problems. The game is pretty good in my opinion
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18