Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Official Dead Island Boosting/Help Thread

This is a discussion on Official Dead Island Boosting/Help Thread within the Dead Island forum, part of the D; need all online trophies,...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need all online trophies,

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I finished my boosting. If someone wants help boosting in other games (not this one i had enough of this game) feel free to add me. i'll usually say yes as long as i'm not busy or playing a new game. I have a huge library of games so odds are i'll have the game you need boosting help with.
    Last edited by Dragoon-Thomas; 05-06-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Update

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN Abrockman

Edit: trying to get a group together for the originality trophy, simply message me if you're interested and we'll see how many we've got and when a good time is. If you need ménage a trois or simple boosting also let me know so the group doesn't drop.
    Last edited by Abrockman; 04-01-2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Updated.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Abrockman View Post
    PSN Abrockman

Edit: trying to get a group together for the originality trophy, simply message me if you're interested and we'll see how many we've got and when a good time is. If you need ménage a trois or simple boosting also let me know so the group doesn't drop.
    Abrockman, me and my buddy golddome13 are looking for people to also work on Originality and would love to go for Ménage à Trois at the same time as well. If this is something you could help us out with, then we could just get/find one more person to do this.

For everybody else who also need this/these trophy(ies), me and my buddy are also in need of People Person so we are willing to help others achieve any online trophies required as well. my PSN is stratobodom and my buddy's golddome13. please put DEAD ISLAND in the subject of the request and write time zone and available times to help/boost; we are mostly online after 9pm EST/8pm Central weekdays and fridays/Saturdays 10pmEST/9pm Central until very late most weeks.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by strato0118 View Post
    Abrockman, me and my buddy golddome13 are looking for people to also work on Originality and would love to go for Ménage à Trois at the same time as well. If this is something you could help us out with, then we could just get/find one more person to do this.

For everybody else who also need this/these trophy(ies), me and my buddy are also in need of People Person so we are willing to help others achieve any online trophies required as well. my PSN is stratobodom and my buddy's golddome13. please put DEAD ISLAND in the subject of the request and write time zone and available times to help/boost; we are mostly online after 9pm EST/8pm Central weekdays and fridays/Saturdays 10pmEST/9pm Central until very late most weeks.
    Yep, I confirm and approve this message, LOL.

Does punctuation matter on PSN names? If so, it is actually StraToBoDoM & GoldDome13 (just in case).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDome13 View Post
    Yep, I confirm and approve this message, LOL.

Does punctuation matter on PSN names? If so, it is actually StraToBoDoM & GoldDome13 (just in case).
    Not at all, My friend, and it would be "StRaToBoDoM" actually..you missed the "R", lol!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by strato0118 View Post
    Not at all, My friend, and it would be "StRaToBoDoM" actually..you missed the "R", lol!!!
    Ha ha, nope YOU missed the "R", look at your playercard man!!! Okay, let's continue our "marital bickering" off the message boards, LOL.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with most of the online trophies including Originality and People Person
    PSN: Ikeking

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeking View Post
    I need help with most of the online trophies including Originality and People Person
    PSN: Ikeking
    Ikeking, please add me (stratobodom) and my buddy (golddome13). as mentioned below, we are easter and central time and we usually play nighttime..what's your availability?

edit: we are playing today earlier for the "right 4 life" trophy (we just need 3 more missions with our 4th character), but later at night, we will go for the other trophies and if we get at least one more person (you have any friends?). we can go for 2 trophies at once, help each other with people person, etc. so please reply with your availbale time/time zone(or country/state) and we can make this happen for all of us
    Last edited by strato0118; 04-09-2012 at 11:16 AM. Reason: added more info!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need help with the dlc trophies *mainly to reach 30 rounds with a person" other dlc trophies will work to , the more the better psn: NerotheDarkSable (please no blank messages) would be happy to help any time and yea lol i only got 3 outta the rest of the dlc trophies so im willing to help if any1 needs it

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NerotheWise View Post
    need help with the dlc trophies *mainly to reach 30 rounds with a person" other dlc trophies will work to , the more the better psn: NerotheDarkSable (please no blank messages) would be happy to help any time and yea lol i only got 3 outta the rest of the dlc trophies so im willing to help if any1 needs it
    Me (PSB: STRATOBODOM) & my partner, Golddome13, already got the DLC, but we are in need of "people person" trophy and we still need about 4 more people. if interested in helping us there for 10minutes of your time, then we can go and jump on the Arena and help you while we also get it ourselves. we wont be online for DI until saturday night, unfortunately, but if by then you have no replies or noone with DLC to help you, please join us and we can do so.

Thanks!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Still in need of "originality", "menage a trois", and "people person". I (GoldDome13), and friend (StraToBoDoM) are willing to help others with DLC Arena trophies or grind/quest trophies that you require too. I ain't too proud to beg here people. We are close to 100%'ng this game and we want to "put it to bed" to move on to other things! Let's help each other out! We'll be on this Saturday afternoon/evening/late night, he's US EDT, I'm US CDT (GMT -5).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDome13 View Post
    Still in need of "originality", "menage a trois", and "people person". I (GoldDome13), and friend (StraToBoDoM) are willing to help others with DLC Arena trophies or grind/quest trophies that you require too. I ain't too proud to beg here people. We are close to 100%'ng this game and we want to "put it to bed" to move on to other things! Let's help each other out! We'll be on this Saturday afternoon/evening/late night, he's US EDT, I'm US CDT (GMT -5).
    I am stratobodom, and I approve this message!
    We are on our virtual knees begging here!!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need help with all online trophies.non-dlc
    add me for boosting...
    PSN:ID- ahillikos333

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ahillikos333 View Post
    Need help with all online trophies.non-dlc
    add me for boosting...
    PSN:ID- ahillikos333
    ahillikos333, will u be available tonight to play this game? What is your availability and time zone? Thanks!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need originality and menage a trois as well

add me if your still doing it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need originality and menage a trois
    just send a friend request, I will be online for sometime.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by smash-king 177 View Post
    i need originality and menage a trois
    just send a friend request, I will be online for sometime.
    Me and golddome13 will b on and ready later tonight saturday, what is your time zone/availability?

To Be Announced

Not really boosting per se, but I really want to get this game over and done with--I just need two more levels to hit 50 with Purna; replay Act 1 two more times (with the two male characters); and also get the Rootin' Tootin' Lootin' trophy (kill me). I'll be on probably all night with a friend so anyone's welcome to join!
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I just picked this up and am currently downloading the trophy based dlc. Feel free to add me since I will be working on everything! Just put Dead Island in the friend request! PSN - Nightwolfe

Edit - Scratch that, I am no longer boosting this.
    Last edited by Nightwolfe; 04-28-2012 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Online trophies finished.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast