View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

0 0%
  • Easy

17 32.69%
  • Moderate

29 55.77%
  • Hard

6 11.54%
  • Very Hard

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Dead Island forum, part of the D; 2/5 or 3/10. Wasn't anything overly difficult. I wasn't particularly fond of the analog fighting but luckily that was over ...

Sinner and Saint

2/5 or 3/10. Wasn't anything overly difficult. I wasn't particularly fond of the analog fighting but luckily that was over quick. The there and back again trophy was pretty linear as well. And I loved the collectibles the were cumulative throughout four separate playthroughs. The online trophies were relatively simple too, which is a big plus. Beating Act 1 with all four characters was kind of annoying and there was quite a bit of grinding to get to level 50 but it was just slightly time consuming, not terribly difficult.

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

Forget I Was Ever Here

Voted easy mainly because it was all except the stupid corrupted data it had when it came out making you start back at level one and play all the time all over but the game was well worth it!!!

It is time for me to go underground

The Girl Gamer

Moderate: All of the trophies are easy to get. Getting to level 50 is actually the most time consuming trophy there is. I guess they did fixed all the bugs of the game since not even a single trophy glitched on me at all.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate. Thankfully it would appear all the glitches are gone. I never had any problems but I also chose to play this game solo until only the online trophies remained.

I rated it moderate because if the constant state of alert you need to be in on the island at all times. Breaks from the chaos are few emerging you into a race for survival as zombies rush in from all angles. Getting the brown skull and building its schematic is extremely useful when taking down thugs and scoring huge xp. I love this game and I canít wait for Riptide!

That Southern B****

Moderate

Some of the trophies come easily. Others, like 10 zombies on fire at once and kill ten zombies in a row with headshots, took several tries. Originality is the hardest trophy imo. It was my last til plat and took quite a few tries. Leveling to 50 isn't that bad if you complete the story and start a new one.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted Moderate.

I'm not really good at Zombie games so this had its tough parts for me. It is fun at times, but gets boring easily. I fucking hate Act 1, had to play it like 5 times haha. The grind is easy if you have the DLC and makes it much quicker, and the 4 unique characters is pretty tough if you don't boost it.

Pretty cool game though.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

3-Easy

Almost all the trophies come naturally, I played 1 playthrough solo and 2 on coop. I helped my friend get the platinum two and he helped me with the 10 headshots in a row trophy. The most time consuming one is the lvl 50 trophy but since I did at least half of the challenges and really did enjoy the game especially coop it was a pretty easy plat.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i vote moderated

Lvl 7 - Gold

Fairly easy..honestly would have put it at about a 2.5...I (unlike a lot of others) didn't have a lot of trouble farming the gold weapons...the only real pain was getting 4 people together for "originality"...but honestly I had a blast with this game...and i don't know why everybody destroys it.....(the story..ok.....fine...but...still)
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate for me. Takes some time to get through it all and find some decent partners online nowadays. If you plan on getting the DLC, get it as soon as possible as it will surely help you grind to level 50 quicker while also picking up the DLC trophies.

Judgement by Blaster

I voted easy. Got lucky with the Originality trophy. The only gripe I had was the There and back again trophy, glitched on me while doing co-op, had to make a new game save but had fun with trying different character. Overall the game was very fun.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Lvl 9 - Gold

i voted Hard cuz this game is just f*ck ugly, its got so many glitches, and some of the trophies are a real pain when playing co-op cuz of lag, freezes, and even a few hacks. overall the trophy difficulty is more of a Moderate, but the whole time youre playing, youre gonna be screaming at yourself "I PAYED HOW MUCH FOR THIS GAME???"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

easy- the only thing i had trouble with was rootin' tootin' lootin' and the all 4 characters was boring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12