Looking For Groups :)

This is a discussion on Looking For Groups :) within the Dead Island forum, part of the D; Hey All i'm looking for a group to play with. It's been awhile since i have played it's been about ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking For Groups :)

Hey All i'm looking for a group to play with. It's been awhile since i have played it's been about a month month in a half lolz. But i'm back and want a fresh start. I'll be playing on both my names aswell so feel free to add either 1. I use Xian b.c i love her i never really tried the others yet but i think i might. Anywho this is what i'm looking for & PSNs on the bottom

-Mics- Yes i have a mic. If you don't it's cool if you do it's cool too.

-Exploring- I love to just wander around the maps and not really do anything sometimes lolz. I've found some nice stuff doing that.

-Don't Rush Through The Game- A big peev of mine i hate people who only do the missions or side missions and nothing else and just rushes everything. I beat the game before there really is no need to rush lolz

-Please Be Mature

PSNs-

Psychotic_-Vixen

IL4DY-_T0RIVI3NT (Note* those are i's not L's. and that's a Zero not a O)

Lvl 7 - Gold

Isn't the DLC gonna be available soon? If so, feel free to add Doom.

Character: Xian
    Level: 50, I think.
    Mic: I have one but it's hardly used.
    Everything else: I don't mind wandering around and taking down some Walkers/Zeds.

PSN: xBuckxNastyx
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

PRO Member

i could help. . .i do have alot of medi kits (that i remember of) n high lvl on one of my ppl. . .
    darkness343

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thx guys will add you two