dead island trophy bug?

This is a discussion on dead island trophy bug? within the Dead Island forum, part of the D; if i get a trophy on dead island, i see it in-game. mostly i get the trophy dircetly when it ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

dead island trophy bug?

if i get a trophy on dead island, i see it in-game.
    mostly i get the trophy dircetly when it says in-game,
    but sometimes (currently with savior and getting 60 collectibles trophy) it doesnt give me, it gives ingame, but not on psn.
    and sometimes i get the trophy like after waiting 10-30 minutes :/.
    help please?

Nope, nothing

I can't really remember entirely how to fix this sort of thing but it happened to most of us.

Try quitting the game completely, signing out of PSN, going back on the game and loading a save file that's before you completed the requirements for that trophy.

Like I said, I can't remember if that's what you do for the glitch but I remember having to do something similar, hope it works for you

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    I can't really remember entirely how to fix this sort of thing but it happened to most of us.

Try quitting the game completely, signing out of PSN, going back on the game and loading a save file that's before you completed the requirements for that trophy.

Like I said, I can't remember if that's what you do for the glitch but I remember having to do something similar, hope it works for you
    when i got savior (ingame) i didnt got it on psn, a couple days later, when i rescueded someone, i got it again (ingame) but didnt get either :/

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by coolebud View Post
    when i got savior (ingame) i didnt got it on psn, a couple days later, when i rescueded someone, i got it again (ingame) but didnt get either :/
    I don't know then, I thought all this nonsense was patched to be honest

Chuck Norris Approved.

Think it has something to do with the autosave. If it is at a autosave and you don't see the biohazard flashing it will glitch. Forgot what to do though. Just make sure if you don't see the biohazard flash, then you are wasting your time.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Think it has something to do with the autosave. If it is at a autosave and you don't see the biohazard flashing it will glitch. Forgot what to do though. Just make sure if you don't see the biohazard flash, then you are wasting your time.
    Yeah it is I think, something to do with changing the settings to single player and not online?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by xx View Post
    The trophy glitch and the "save" glitch are one in the same. For some reason after playing a while (I've noticed this only when playing alone) the game says its saving but just stops saving. I've noticed when it says "Game Saved" if you don't see the red biohazard logo in the top right spinning, it isn't saving.

Why am I telling you this? Because the game stops recording your stats at that point, even though it says it is, when you turn off your game and start it up again it'll revert to previous stats. If you play the game from that point it SHOULD work for a while.

Again, I've not had the saving issue no matter how long I played it when in coop mode online (played with a buddy for 6 hours no issues, played alone for 2 and it stops saving).
    Found on google :X

Chuck Norris Approved.

I was lucky I guess, I never had that happen. Then again I think I had it set to not connect for coop.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay