Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well i'm thinking dead nation?

This is a discussion on Well i'm thinking dead nation? within the Dead Nation forum, part of the D; Fuck... are you frkn kidding me? spend 2 hours on the same frkn sequence and then when I finally make ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Fuck... are you frkn kidding me? spend 2 hours on the same frkn sequence and then when I finally make it, I don't get a checkpoint and have to restart.... Gaaaaaah

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 7 - Gold

Okay, my opinion on this game has just grown worse... It's hard, it's not even fun hard, it's more like have luck hard.... IT'S SO freakin stupid! Maybe I think so because I die but theres no fucking way and his fucking sprint and GAAAAAAAAAH anger....

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 3 - Bronze

tough game, got to the last part of the last level on grim and just couldn't beat it, so I've started over. Make sure you don't do what I do, don't waste your coins on making your first few weapons perfect, you'll lose out at the end when you don't have the great weapons late in the game.
    PS3 Platinum List: Need For Speed Undercover, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, NCAA Football '10, Madden NFL '10, Fuel, Midnight Club Los Angeles, Madden NFL '11, Call of Duty Black Ops, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Need For Speed Shift, Burnout Paradise, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Pure, NCAA Football '12, Madden NFL '12, NCAA Football '11, Battlefield 3

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I rate the platinum about 5/10. If you're familiar with older twin-stick shooters (like Smash TV), then you wont have any problems here. This is just my personal opinion, but I didn't find it too difficult ...when the game was relatively new, I had to find all loot without a guide, and I was ranked 8th on the Train Yard map.

For me personally, the DLC was extremely boring, so I recommend only doing the core game...even though the DLC is very inexpensive.
    to be honest bro the DLC is quite good (:
    there is the arcade mood which is 6 rounds
    and there is the nice addition actually which is called the 'endless' mood and called endless becoz the stages are limitless and the only thing that will end the game is the death of your character (:
    and both DLC modes have a new thing in common to the game that is
    in the original 10 stages long game u can get to everything 'armor' and 'weapons' and 'supplies' (like dynamite and mines) and to loot armor pieces across the stage but in arcade both modes in every round u will have to choose between three ways : weapons and supplies path or health and money path or armor and score path and the next stage the path u choose at the last stage is closed until the the next stage ex: u choose w&s in 1 its then closed in 2 and open again in 3 (:
    this 3 paths system was made to make the game more challenging in a unique way (:
    but to be honest i played arcade mode 6 stages on morbid and becoz of that 3 paths system i never had enough ammo or supplies for continuing T_T so i have had to rely on the environment like the cars that sound the alarm and those electrical traps etc.
    so imao that road of devastation DLC is just so cool (:

PRO Member

I'd hold off until the new one comes out...if ever

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 2 - Bronze

the platinum most annoying trophy is yours truly King Of Looters
    but to be honest bro platinuming this game is as Fun As HELL solo or co-op or even online i got my own last trophy to the platinum with a friend online and a word of advice buy the shotgun and upgrade it before the graveyard stage number 7 on morbid difficulty you will need it

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike656565 View Post
    tough game, got to the last part of the last level on grim and just couldn't beat it, so I've started over. Make sure you don't do what I do, don't waste your coins on making your first few weapons perfect, you'll lose out at the end when you don't have the great weapons late in the game.
    correct u have to upgrade the rifle fully but the SMG low-moderate and the shotgun high-moderate
    as for me the shocker is very useful against the army mobs which have high defense and the blade gun is also great using a flare or even in the right place like straight paths filled with zombies not to mention its critical except for the bladers and brawlers those bombie zombies r one hit too
    and the grenade launcher is good with a flare too but its range is very limited and it could hurt u if u r close to the point of the shoot impact so keep your distance (: dynamites r my favorite supplies in this game
    Last edited by kimari; 11-14-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Rangers F.C

For some strange reason I did the co-op play through with a friend that was in my house and then forgot about co-op when doing the hard run and still managed it myself but it is pretty hard but not crazy hard , I would say a 8/10 for difficulty .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

It isn't hard it you take your time and go very slow, however if you try and rush it this game may be a 9/10 or even 10/10 for you..I thought doing it co op would have been easier but it only made it harder. Everything is easy except for the hardest difficulty
    Sig by Djunglist & Avy by Dare
    Made by Pancake Model

Word is Bond

Quote Originally Posted by kimari View Post
    to be honest bro the DLC is quite good (:
    there is the arcade mood which is 6 rounds
    and there is the nice addition actually which is called the 'endless' mood and called endless becoz the stages are limitless and the only thing that will end the game is the death of your character (:
    and both DLC modes have a new thing in common to the game that is
    in the original 10 stages long game u can get to everything 'armor' and 'weapons' and 'supplies' (like dynamite and mines) and to loot armor pieces across the stage but in arcade both modes in every round u will have to choose between three ways : weapons and supplies path or health and money path or armor and score path and the next stage the path u choose at the last stage is closed until the the next stage ex: u choose w&s in 1 its then closed in 2 and open again in 3 (:
    this 3 paths system was made to make the game more challenging in a unique way (:
    but to be honest i played arcade mode 6 stages on morbid and becoz of that 3 paths system i never had enough ammo or supplies for continuing T_T so i have had to rely on the environment like the cars that sound the alarm and those electrical traps etc.
    so imao that road of devastation DLC is just so cool (:
    Very cool story, bro.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Very cool story, bro.
    Thx for the complimant amigo
    let's someday

Lvl 3 - Bronze

A few words of of advice:

START PLAYING ON THE EASIEST DIFFICULTY, then gradually beat the game one difficulty at a time while looking for the loot. If you're like me, you always start a game on the middle difficulty, which is a bad idea for this game because you'll get so frustrated you'll want to stop playing. Slow and steady wins the race for these trophies.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by The-Game View Post
    A few words of of advice:

START PLAYING ON THE EASIEST DIFFICULTY, then gradually beat the game one difficulty at a time while looking for the loot. If you're like me, you always start a game on the middle difficulty, which is a bad idea for this game because you'll get so frustrated you'll want to stop playing. Slow and steady wins the race for these trophies.
    you have got a point since he can make "king of looters" and collect all sets of gear "speed,power,and endurance" sets which will be truly helpful in the next playthroughs but IF you get bored of making a lot of playthroughs then do as some did they played Grim and Then morbid and finally one stage undead so it's up to u
    as for me it went very long since i didn't plan so i played normal then easy for "king of looters" then Grim then morbid
    it was long but still it was as Fun As HELL ^^

Word is Bond

I ended up playing the original game on UNDEAD difficulty all the way through. I need to revisit the DLC since they added a DLC for the DLC recently.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I've been thinking about returning to Dead Nation soon and trying to finish the game. I only got to about the halfway point of level 5 before I stopped playing and moved on to other games, but now I'm debating whether to revisit it and finish collecting all the loot and armour, and then perhaps try the co-op mode. It's still installed on my PS3, so I won't have any trouble accessing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12