View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

0 0%
  • 2 - Easy

5 10.00%
  • 3 - Moderate

20 40.00%
  • 4 - Hard

24 48.00%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 2.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Dead Nation forum, part of the D; 4 - Hard. I would say moderate to hard, but closer to the hard side. I had more trouble on ...

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

4 - Hard. I would say moderate to hard, but closer to the hard side. I had more trouble on Grim than Morbid, but they were still somewhat difficult. Grim prepped me for morbid, where I was very selective in upgrades and purchases, also the armor upgrades were helpful. I only had two sticky parts, the end of graveyard and highway to hell, however after working out a strategy and getting through them I could almost do it blindfolded. For the co-op trophy I did a brainless runthrough with a 2nd controller.

Surprisingly good game, recommended, although it did get a little tedious finishing off the last 15000 or so kills.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Aipher View Post
    4 - Hard. I would say moderate to hard, but closer to the hard side. I had more trouble on Grim than Morbid, but they were still somewhat difficult. Grim prepped me for morbid, where I was very selective in upgrades and purchases, also the armor upgrades were helpful. I only had two sticky parts, the end of graveyard and highway to hell, however after working out a strategy and getting through them I could almost do it blindfolded. For the co-op trophy I did a brainless runthrough with a 2nd controller.

Surprisingly good game, recommended, although it did get a little tedious finishing off the last 15000 or so kills.
    This pretty much sums up how I feel except I voted moderate and I did the co-op with someone else on the brain dead difficulty.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

3-Moderate

Some people said that they thought Morbid was harder with a partner, but I did my runs on Grim, Morbid, and first level of Undead co-op and thought that it was a great help having a competent partner to watch my back!

Also, the reload trick (start reloading, switch to another gun and back to original to eliminate load time) was a great help, and the toughest level (imo), the Graveyard; we just ran past the enemies all the way to the end, so that there were too many zombies on screen at one time for the game engine to support, and the "mouths" could not spawn anyone when they screamed. Made that normally VERY tough spot a cinch to complete!

King Of Looters was kind of a pain because we always seemed to accidentally blow up a car but it's easy enough to do a fast run-through on a lower difficulty to get it.

Fun game, glad I earned the Plat (we earned at the same time, on Feb. 3, the day before George Romero's birthday, so that was our "birthday present" to him, lol).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hard but awesome , i loved this game , the zombie clowns were hilarious

Lvl 3 - Bronze

moderate only because I did Morbid co-op. it was surprisingly fun.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys"

Retired

Hard, I have no idea how some of you say easy!
    Still one of the best PSN games available.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hard. Grim and Morbid difficulties are no joke.

Great game. Hated it at first but it really grew on me. One of the best PSN games I've played.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hard: Some collectibles were hard to find (I had to refrain myself from blowing up any cars ) and Morbid is no joke (solo). Fair enough, once you play enough you know where the zombies spawn from, but, if you get overwhelmed its all over. If you run out of equipment ammo (flares, grenades, etc.) its all over. My experience is different to others because I solo'ed it so that's why I found Morbid difficult... and those Cutters are one shot kills.
    Easily one of the best PSN games

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I vote 4 for hard. Morbid mode doesnt fuck around. You better have a really good co-op partner if you plan on getting this platinum. Enjoyable to play none the less.

Starting RE4 Soon AGAIN

I'll go with moderate just because i went slowly very slow throughout the level on the hardest difficulty that was the only hard part about it but once you go slow it's not so bad just time consuming

Sig & Avy by Dare - - - - - - - - PPS Bar by: Smashguy fellow PPS member

Go Vote for July Member of the Month
    Go Vote for July Staff Member of the Month
    Made by Pancake Model

PRO Member

4/5 Hard

Morbid was a bear. This game is so much fun though. I want a blade gun soooooo bad now. Lol

Lvl 5 - Silver

moderated the only difficult is collectibles

Lvl 2 - Bronze

MODERATE, It wasnt to hard on any difficulty, just died a couple times. The collectibles were easy. On the DLC made it to round 10 solo on my first try. The only thing that had to try 3 times was the 100 kills per minute trophy. Finally, the 53000+ kills trophy wasnt much of a grind because a completed my 2 extra playgthroughs on coop.
    Platinums: WWE Legends of Wrestlemania, CoD Classic, World at War, MW2, Black Ops, MW3, BO2, Ghost, Ratchet & Clank a crack in time, Gow 1, 2, 3, Ascension, Ghost of Sparta, WWE12, Terminator Salvation, Medal of Honor, Uncharted 3, Jak and daxter, Jak 2, 3, BF3, The Walking Dead, Dead Island, Sound Shapes(PS3), Infamous 1, 2, Saints Row the third, Ratchet & Clank all 4 one, Hitman Absolution, Sly 1, GTA 5, BF4, Sound Shapes, resogun, Dead Nation AE, Tomb Raider, Strider, Ben 10 Omniverse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12