Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bad game design choices in Dead Nation

This is a discussion on Bad game design choices in Dead Nation within the Dead Nation forum, part of the D; This game is pretty easy if you know what weapons to use. The best weapon against the cutter is the ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This game is pretty easy if you know what weapons to use. The best weapon against the cutter is the shotgun you can kill it in a few shots.
    Also use the flare rocket launcher combo its great. And the best weapon for crowd control is the shocker you can kill 1000 zombies in like 5 seconds.
    A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth.

That Southern B****

Dude, its all about strategizing. If you know where they coming from then plan accordingly. Assault from back and front? Mine behind you and focus on the front ones, or vice versa. Know you gonna have badasses come at you? Pull out the heavy machinery.

The game is meant to be a serious challenge. If you are playing for the first time, drop down a level or two to get yourself familiar with the locations. If need to, find a friend to play with cuz co-op helps since then they have someone else to focus on.

BTW the plat wouldn't be titled what it is if it was a cake walk
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Team Dingleberry

For a free game I'm not sure how much I can complain about it. The game is cool, but the difficulty spikes are very irritating. And I can't help but agree that the instant-kill blade guys really unbalance the game. Case-in-point, I just spent almost an hour slowly piecing my way on a run through the DLC. Was really nailing every round. Then, round 5, out comes Johnny Blade-Hands and a mob of zombies. They swarm me so I can't move, and BAM, it's over in 10 seconds. That is really weak.

So take it for what it's worth, or criticize me, or whatever.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I get pretty ticked at some of the checkpoint locations as well. Some of them are grouped close together when things aren't that tough in the game. And then they are spaced far as hell apart when the section your playing is just insane. I started playing this game on Grim by myself. Made it to Level 5 and I was done. Pretty much gave up hope of platting this one until I found a solid co-op partner. Yes the game ramps up the game difficulty even more so when playing co op but I need a second gun there to watch my back and throw 'nades. Playing it co op also made it fun for me again. This game is tough on the higher difficulties for sure but once you're thru the learning curve each section really is about thinking and strategizing.

One thing I've leaned about the Cutters is: They may seem faster than u but as long as u aren't holding a charge shot and u are using BOTH joysticks to move in the same direction, u can easily out maneuver them as long as u have the space to do so.

Lvl 8 - Gold

lol dont hate if you cant play it!!! the game was good it forced you to think in places of the game, what to conserve and when. Loved the challenge even if i did rage quit a few times i still got the plat!! oh and umadbro!

Lvl 7 - Gold

this game was awesome required strategy and there was sticky situations where me or my co op partner might of died thus making it even harder

some mission areas were really annoying and took many attempts but we never gave up we tried different tactics all the time and used what we could in the right situations

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Does anyone still need to get the co-op and morbid trophy still? I do my psname is superforce8. i have alot of time these next 3 weeks if anyone wants to. have mic too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123