Good potential, bad outcome. Glad I got this for free through PS+ so I didn't accidently pay for this swollen garbage.
I have no issues with difficulty in games, but I do have issues with unfairness and sloppy design. Here are some of the more noteable aspects about Dead Nation that completely fucks up the experience.
I'm trying to beat the game on Grim. But;
* Checkpoints are poorly laid out. There are no checkpoints before critically difficult sections, such as the kind of fights where you're waiting for an elevator or an extending bridge while being swarmed by enemies in a relatively small area. Instead, the checkpoints are placed a whole area away from these spots; and if you die during this final phase, which you will, you have to reclear EVERYTHING. Fucking ******ed.
* One-hit-kill monsters EXIST. And they run FASTER THAN YOU.
* If you don't know that you ABSOLUTELY NEED to max out grenades and flares right away, you're assraped. Go start a new game, you stupid fuck. Hahaha.
* When approaching critically difficult areas, such as the ones mentioned in the first point, the screen goes ALMOST COMPLETELY FUCKING BLACK. You can't see SHIT, including where those THREE FUCKING JUMPERS are.
* If you're hit by a ZOOMBIEEEZZZ lol, you like TOTALLY STOP DEAD FLAT LIKE YOU'VE HIT A FUCKING WALL. Which means, if you get swarmed, you're dead bro. So what fucker? Don't get swarmed, assmaster. Oh what's that? 40 fast running fucking Usain Bolt shit******s swarming both IN FRONT and BEHIND you? Haha, suck satan's cock. Satan being the designers of this fucking crapload of shit.