Co-op play

This is a discussion on Co-op play within the Dead Nation forum, part of the D; I've completed the game in co-op mode but if I was to get a co-op partner and start the game ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Co-op play

I've completed the game in co-op mode but if I was to get a co-op partner and start the game on morbid, would that count towards the morbid trophy or do I need to complete it on my own for the trophy?
    Also is undead the same set-up?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yes, is would still count for your Morbid Curiosity trophy if you played co-op and yes, undead is the same setup.
    Credit goes to Wadefan1

Currently Boosting: GTA IV-Wanted, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

Games Currently Playing: CS:GO, EA Sports Active 2, Beat Hazard Ultra

Games Soon to Start: Section 8: Prejudice, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Kingdom of Amalur

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I cannot join a public co-op player online. I remember this worked the first time I tried and then was able to play a campaign with a random online person. Am I doing something wrong?
    In the main menu of the game, I go to 'Online game' > 'Continue campaign'. Then the screen shows my username as Player 1, and a status "Waiting for Player 2" below that. I have tried waiting but nothing happens.

Jurassic World LEGO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jfy88 View Post
    I cannot join a public co-op player online. I remember this worked the first time I tried and then was able to play a campaign with a random online person. Am I doing something wrong?
    In the main menu of the game, I go to 'Online game' > 'Continue campaign'. Then the screen shows my username as Player 1, and a status "Waiting for Player 2" below that. I have tried waiting but nothing happens.

To be frank with you here.....most likely nobody else is playing the game right now especially for those that own the PS4 version as well. Try the boosting thread in hopes that you find a partner

COD: Ghosts DLC boosting

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and make a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I purchased this game a few days ago through the PSN Flash Sale. So I thought there would be more new players after the sale. Apparently not.
    The game is quite scary so I would rather not play alone.