Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Official Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Boosting Thread within the Dead Rising 2: Off the Record forum, part of the D; i also need an dedad rising 2 off the record partner. ive completed the entire game except for co-op. let ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i also need an dedad rising 2 off the record partner. ive completed the entire game except for co-op. let me know by invite
    PSN: tom_freedo

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me Buck2374 need partner for co-op trophies!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi all, I need a co-op partner for all online trophies, any help will be greatly appriecated
    My PSN :- Simplysnake
    Online most days, mainly at 7pm till 9pm GMT (Europe)

PRO Member

Hi all, I need a co-op partner for all online trophies, any help will be greatly appreciated
    My PSN :- SeaJay27th
    Online most days, mainly at 7pm till 9pm EST

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi all i olso need needs a co-op partner psn: RA3OD

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi all
    I would like a partner to get all the online trophies with. I am online most evenings (GMT)
    PSN: gundiguy85

EDIT: Don't need a partner anymore, good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by gundiguy85; 02-19-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am online most evenings aswell, from about 7 to 11pm gmt add me - p3a4u5l Need a partner for the co-op challenges.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@ StOrMtRoOpErMx19 have you done the coop stuff yet?

I know you said if you have done some don't add me, i have done some but i am more than happy to start at the top and work down the list regardless weather i have done them so we both have gold at the same time that way we will finish all chalanges at the same time.

Message me on PS3 if you want to sort something out.

Username : Haggisdodger

Lvl 1 - Bronze

simplysnake, message me when you're ready to do these im online the same times as you. - p3a4u5l

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Haggisdodger View Post
    @ StOrMtRoOpErMx19 have you done the coop stuff yet?

I know you said if you have done some don't add me, i have done some but i am more than happy to start at the top and work down the list regardless weather i have done them so we both have gold at the same time that way we will finish all chalanges at the same time.

Message me on PS3 if you want to sort something out.

Username : Haggisdodger
    Ok, Im still needing the cooperative challenges.Ill send you a message.
    See you!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey mate sorry i never contacted you sooner, i got a coop partner in the time i was waiting for a reply from you. Someone else contacted me in the time i was waiting i have now almost done all the challenges.

I see you are from Mexico so even if i needed a coop partner it prob would have not worked out for us as i have heard of multiple problems trying to connect the U.K and other contries abroad.

If you want me to add you as a friend i would be more than happy as im always looking for coop partners/boosting(if needs be) partners for other games.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Haggisdodger View Post
    Hey mate sorry i never contacted you sooner, i got a coop partner in the time i was waiting for a reply from you. Someone else contacted me in the time i was waiting i have now almost done all the challenges.

I see you are from Mexico so even if i needed a coop partner it prob would have not worked out for us as i have heard of multiple problems trying to connect the U.K and other contries abroad.

If you want me to add you as a friend i would be more than happy as im always looking for coop partners/boosting(if needs be) partners for other games.
    No problem.BTW I did some cooperative trophies with a guy from England too, and we were messing around but I didnt start cooperative challenges, we didnt have problems.So It is not true that about countries abroad or maybe it is your connection,I dont know.

Anyway guys I dont care if you are from China,UK,Japan,Australia I am Looking for a serious partner to finish the CoOp Challenges.I need all of them.

Im done with all the Single Player Challenges so I have an idea of what weapons or combo weapons do you need to finish in a cooperative run.

So if you are done with Single Player Challenges and you want to finish those challenges: Im your partner.

I really want this platinum LOL and I am looking to get them done in one sitting, preferably.

PSN ID: StOrMtRoOpErMx19

You can use lower case letters to add me.

EDIT: I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME THANKS A LOT TO one_bad_mf FOR HIS HELP.
    Last edited by StOrMtRoOpErMx19; 02-25-2012 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Bold Letters/Color

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey guys just started doing this bad boy again now ive got some time on my hands im lv21 and need help with the co op trophies so if ya can help or need help add me psn killer_of_all say why in friend request please

O_o

Done...................
    Last edited by ERICVOLTAGE; 04-18-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

All Done, Thanks Pepes!
    Last edited by Bumtingboy; 08-08-2012 at 05:38 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi all,

I've just completed all of the SP trophies and now I'm looking for a co-op partner to help me achieve all 5 of the co-op trophies. If you are interested, send me a friend request with 'DR2:0TR Co-op' in the title.

I also have an 'Alpha vs. Omega' save file should my co-op partner need it.

I am available Mon-Fri from 7pm - 11pm, Sat from 12pm - 2am, and Sun from 12pm - 11pm.

PSN ID: Tollet-117
    Time Zone: GMT+0

Thanks.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Add me for co op trophies a_random_dude_ I'm Aussie and on a lot so add me and hit me up

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm looking for a co-op boosting partner for all the trophies. Add Undead_Cannibal

Latest Platinum: Trine 2
    Currently Playing: Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (22%) Bioshock 2 (7%) Brutal Legend (6%) The Walking Dead (20%)
    Recent studies have shown, there is direct inverse correlation between the amount of trophies a gamer has, and the lack of sex he/she is getting-Some Guy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help and i can help others to add me VANOKESTER

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got gold in all Single Player challenges, If anyone wanna do CO OP with me, PSN id is tommyjames74, Cheerz.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast