Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About Dead Space 2 Hardcore Diff....

This is a discussion on About Dead Space 2 Hardcore Diff.... within the Dead Space 2 forum, part of the D; Yeah. No Checkpoints and only three saves. I'm playing Hardcore right now and my first save wasn't until right before ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah. No Checkpoints and only three saves. I'm playing Hardcore right now and my first save wasn't until right before the Solar array in Chapter 7. I recommend saving before the drill sequence in Chapter twelve. It's a nightmare. Even on Casual. (Unless you got tons of ammo and med packs ) But keep this in mind, the enemies are actually at survivalist difficulty. So if you want to know just how powerful the enemies are you could play that. But the ammo drops and stuff are at Zealot difficulty. Basically, if you REALLY want to do good. Play Zealot and every time you get hit, click restart checkpoint to the point where you can get past most if not all areas unscathed. Trust me, it'll help. Unless you want to make Zealot mode easy mode by beating Hard core and using the Hand cannon that's unlocked after beating it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

OH, also if you have a good headset, sound whore the crap out of those necromporphs! They're so loud it's so easy to hear them (well, for the most part). I'm going to give some good advice: Upgrade your RIG and Stasis. Then do your weapons. Since you beat DS: Extraction, you unlock special rooms called conduit rooms that contain extremely valuable items. Mostly Semiconductors and med-packs. Maybe a log or two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12