Vacuum cleaner trophy?

This is a discussion on Vacuum cleaner trophy? within the Dead Space 2 forum, part of the D; Other than Hardest to the Core it's the last trophy I need for the Dead Space 2 platinum. Now, I've ...

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Vacuum cleaner trophy?

Other than Hardest to the Core it's the last trophy I need for the Dead Space 2 platinum. Now, I've made 2 and a half playthroughs of the game and trophy hasn't popped. I know that the kill trophies collect over all playthroughs, but under the "trophies" section in the pause menu it says I've only gotten around 12 or so out of 20, and even when starting new game+ the kills don't carry over (I think). I know for a fact that they don't carry over to any other playthroughs obviously.

So can someone help me? Because I think it's impossible to get the trophy in one playthrough because there aren't enough windows to decompress windows to blow the necromorphs out. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Negator

It definitely carries over. There's a room where a mob of 'child' necros will swarm you along with an exploder near the window. I just let the room fill with enemies and shoot the window. That's one of the best spots in the game to 'farm' this trophy.
    Last edited by DarkFox's Piss Bucket; 10-18-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Always keep an eye out for the windows. To my knowledge, Chapter 3, 4 and 7 have one of these windows. Chapter 2 I believe when the window blows out automatically in that small room, there is a live necromorph lying down and that counts as one. Chapter 3 window is in the area with a long hallway where Issac notices that he is heading into the Unitology recruitment center, most i got was 4 kills. Chapter 4 is in the church where you have to TK a mini power core to get the erratic door powered up, i got 3 kills at most. Chapter 7 window is a big room where you find a necro crawling and then you tigger a trap of motion-sensored beams, i got 5 kills on this one. You do the math and you should have 13 kills per play-through which is obviously more than enough for the trophy to pop.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This kills stack or i have to this in one walktrought ????

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Ramieh View Post
    This kills stack or i have to this in one walktrought ????
    http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/de...tml#post111839

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay