New Dead Space 3 Gameplay Demo - *SPOILERS AT THE END*

This is a discussion on New Dead Space 3 Gameplay Demo - *SPOILERS AT THE END* within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; I've been told that there's a minor spoiler at the end of the demo, so I didn't watch the end ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

New Dead Space 3 Gameplay Demo - *SPOILERS AT THE END*

I've been told that there's a minor spoiler at the end of the demo, so I didn't watch the end as I don't want to know everything about the game even before it's released. However, the demo is great and it's true to the Dead Space formula.

INTJ

so it's a third person shooter with tons of explosions and scripted events out the ass now.

edit:

oh god axe wielding zombies, it's like im really watching someone play house of the dead!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Now you're just bitching for the sake of bitching. I'll be the first to admit the E3 demo was an abomination with that cover system and shootouts with enemies, not to mention universal ammo.

This demo doesn't deviate from what we've seen in DS1/2. Dark corridors , plasma cutter and a few enemies. Scripted events were there in DS2 as well, and I didn't hear anyone complain about them back then.

I just hope most of the game is like this and not that shootouts crap and universal ammo.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

kinda liked that it shows damage on the enemies where you shoot them, anybody else feel that isaccs voice is different? different actor or is it just me?

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Scripted events were there in DS2 as well, and I didn't hear anyone complain about them back then.
    i hated that.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This footage has me really conflicted, Apart from the new necromorphs everything looks fine.
    But then you know how the game will turn out later from the E3 footage...