Dead Space 3 Demo Coming in January

This is a discussion on Dead Space 3 Demo Coming in January within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; source: Video Games, Wikis, Cheats, Walkthroughs, Reviews, News & Videos - IGN You can try Issac's latest necrohunt in a ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Dead Space 3 Demo Coming in January

source: Video Games, Wikis, Cheats, Walkthroughs, Reviews, News & Videos - IGN

You can try Issac's latest necrohunt in a matter of weeks.

Electronic Arts announced this morning that a Dead Space 3 demo will hit Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network January 22, 2013.

Xbox owners who can't wait that long can play a week early, specifically on January 15, but only if they register for a code at http://demo.deadspace.com. EA says the early access codes are first come, first served, and the offer expires January 14 at 11:59pm PACIFIC.

The demo will feature franchise lead Issac Clarke's crash-landing on the planet Tau Volantis alongside co-op partner John Carver.

We've reached out to EA about whether the demo will feature co-op gameplay, locally or online, we'll let you know once we hear word.

Dead Space 3 will be available on February 5 in North America and February 8 in Europe for the PS3, Xbox 360 and the PC.
    Uplay: JasonVoorhees98
    Steam: JasonVoorhees987 - Origin: JasonVoorhees987
    XBL: CMaggotbone - Social Club: GrimReaper4383

Rangers F.C

Cool been looking forward to this game , I hope its as scary as the first one because 2 was great but not as creepy
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Prayer Warrior

well i for one am happy as hell for dead space 3 and the sooner i get my hands on it the happier i'll be. thanks for the info.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

PRO Member

Yea, pretty close to playing the demo now! unless you have a x-box

-i- love myself.

Can't wait to play the demo! Just finished paying off for this game.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I hope its not scary, because i hate horror games

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

PRO Member

Yea i have to wait for februar the 7 , but the company i bought it from ships it the 3 of feb, so i just might be getting this a little sooner.

PRO Member

Anyone got a hold of this yet? play store is sure late with there uppdates.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I got to play the demo and wasn't impressed. Basically, nothing really caught my attention as being great, except the weapon crafting. There's a lot of options there and you can make some great combos. Other than that, nothing really stood out as being great. Didn't like the shooter sections and enemies throwing grenades behind cover. Necros with guns seemed really out of place and reminded me of Resident Evil (not a good thing).

I'll probably be buying the game at some point but I'm not as excited for it as I was for DS2.

PRO Member

Downloading at the moment, hopefully it's great, but if it's taking a turn to re then they will mess it up. Hopefully the game will be great! cant wait to try the demo.

PRO Member

I was so excited for this game.... and then I played the demo. not what I was expecting. really.
    I havent tryed the coop yet but the single player section of the demo was very lackluster. nowhere near as good and scary as the DS2 demo was. the setting is completelly different (that's good, actually, but it didnt have to be a wide open sunny snow mountain), the weapons are okay, the grafics are fine, but the mood is just not there. what. the. hell?
    and I really hope we dont have to rely on the cover system a lot, because its goddam awful. whe the demo was over I was like.... "that's it?"
    I'll still give the game a chance, read the reviews, and hope for the best but Im not pickinp it up on launch (games here in brazil usually cost 100 dollars on release!). I love this franchise and would hate to see it going resident evil. i'm scared.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

wasnt a big fan of the cover based shooting, but overall the demo was decent, wouldve preferred to see something else other than the drill part that ive seen a few times before, but i do like that you can scavenge parts to upgrade your stuff and create new weapons, i hope fighting enemies with guns is at a minimum since that isnt dead space, but i did get the nervous feeling going around corners and started having my gun up at all times after being suprised by something popping out of the snow several times, definitely getting this at some point but might wait for a sale or something since money is starting to get tight in our household

PRO Member

Just downloaded it curious bout it 1st time i try this game

PRO Member

Yea it was right around decent, but the old ds i will say it's proboly gone not sure why i feel like this though. I am getting this on lunch regardless! i do feel that the game seemed very easy and it's highy more action based. This is proboly because you have enemie fire! that's a new one.

The weapom crafting i'm not sure how i feel about it! Maybe it's more fun when you know how it all works?, but if you manage to craft a good weapon will it make the game hardcore run easy i don't know if they have a cap or something.
    Last edited by ěl_brilla; 01-24-2013 at 05:40 AM.