Game Grumps show off Dead space 3 demo

This is a discussion on Game Grumps show off Dead space 3 demo within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; They are making fun of the entire thing the whole time and it's quite obvious they hate it. They obviously ...

INTJ

Game Grumps show off Dead space 3 demo

They are making fun of the entire thing the whole time and it's quite obvious they hate it.

They obviously got paid to do this though and they are force fed these stupid selling points to talk about (they make it hilariously annoying through the birds that randomly appear)

#hashtag

Nice Episode

The drill part is absolutely fucking hilarious

And honestly the game's first impression isn't that good,they're right.

Edit : I thought it was just me but reading through the comments .....

" That first part reminds me of the first part of Mass Effect 2 for some reason."

Lvl 10 - Platinum

holy fuck those guys have annoying ass voices, not something i want to watch and listen to for 35 minutes

Lvl 6 - Silver

I didn't much care for the bird's in the vid. Bur from watching the gameplay the survival and horror have been stripped from the game. I still want to know where the story is going though.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss