Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DS3 - Info on New Game + Modes

This is a discussion on DS3 - Info on New Game + Modes within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz What. The. Fuck. 1 life? 3 saves is bad enough (going through Hardcore on DS 2 ...

WHO DAT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    What. The. Fuck. 1 life? 3 saves is bad enough (going through Hardcore on DS 2 at the moment), but one life? I hope I can do the same with Cloud Storage that I did with Medal of Honor Warfighter.
    DUDE, i was thinking the same thing......lets hope so....i have my usb drive in my machine.........dont use cloud because the uploads are limited.....USB drive FTW

Random Access Memories

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerrider View Post
    DUDE, i was thinking the same thing......lets hope so....i have my usb drive in my machine.........dont use cloud because the uploads are limited.....USB drive FTW
    I think you have that backwards...there are lots of copy protected saves you cannot keep without the cloud. I haven't run in to any limitations with it at all other than 1 save per game, but that shouldn't affect this at all.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Go Blue Jackets!!

I think its pretty awesome of DS3 to show off such a hard game mode. Games are way to easy nowadays.
    I don't own a PS3 anymore because my games of gaming have come to an end...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm excited for this. I beat it on hard code mode on DS2. This one life play-through reminds me of the max payne 3 trophy "the shadows rushed me" Im still trying to beat that, but that shit is ridiculously hard.

" Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part."

Burned out...

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    What. The. Fuck. 1 life? 3 saves is bad enough (going through Hardcore on DS 2 at the moment), but one life? I hope I can do the same with Cloud Storage that I did with Medal of Honor Warfighter.

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

LOOL they did found a way around the save! i guess hard core will be easy then hehe. Did he just moved the save file to usb? and can you do it everytime? or only 1 time.

Thanks for sharing, but i guess the respect for the plat went wayyy down If you do it like this. I will proboly do it like this cause 1 life? it's one hell of a challange. Not tht i dont mind it, but i realy dont have the time or health for it

And good gaming to all of you that is getting it today i have to wait to thursday the 7

Lvl 2 - Bronze

a place in this city where wishes come true

So from reading all the comments post here dead space 3 is going to be a pain to get 100% done because of hardcore mode sigh... In guess we have to try hard unless someone eventually finds a cheat or a way around it like always but who know would be a nice plat to show off tho

ADMlNlSTRATOR

Quote Originally Posted by SleppingGentesis View Post
    So from reading all the comments post here dead space 3 is going to be a pain to get 100% done because of hardcore mode sigh... In guess we have to try hard unless someone eventually finds a cheat or a way around it like always but who know would be a nice plat to show off tho
    Are you sure you read all the comments?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Are you sure you read all the comments?
    Kinda I did never had PS+ so I kinda didn't get that about the save and ect..

ADMlNlSTRATOR

Quote Originally Posted by SleppingGentesis View Post
    Kinda I did never had PS+ so I kinda didn't get that about the save and ect..
    Yeah, I can see that.

The video posted just above was pretty confusing too, eh?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Yeah, I can see that.

The video posted just above was pretty confusing too, eh?
    pretty much it was just got to try it till i get it or find one that i get

Lvl 2 - Bronze

DEVIL HORNS (The FINGER) will be available after you beat Classic Mode. So if its the trophies you're after, just check to see if you got the FINGER in your inventory for PURE SURVIVAL and HARDCORE. I'm pretty sure it will be a hell of lot easier. Unless you get yourself a cheap death .. like getting hit by a moving piston or caught in flames or fumes. If we can't use the FINGER then, we should panic!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12