Devil Horns (Foam Finger) (Spoilers)

This is a discussion on Devil Horns (Foam Finger) (Spoilers) within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; this is the item you get when you beat the game in classic mode...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Devil Horns (Foam Finger) (Spoilers)

this is the item you get when you beat the game in classic mode

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Man, you beat me to it. Nice find. Its great to see The Foam Finger. This is great news.

Edit: Important thing after completing CLASSIC is, will the "FINGER" be saved in the inventory so that we can use it to complete PURE SURVIVAL and HARDCORE? Or do we have to start PURE SURVIVAL and HARDCORE from scratch too? I'm playin' Chapter 6 on Classic Mode and its really difficult with the limited resources - especially when the Necromorphs start rushing!
    Last edited by Starcrossed; 02-07-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Kid, not loser

Awesome that they pretty much brought it back. What do you get for beating Hardcore though?

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrossed View Post
    will the "FINGER" be saved in the inventory so that we can use it to complete PURE SURVIVAL and HARDCORE? Or do we have to start PURE SURVIVAL and HARDCORE from scratch too?
    This is exactly what I was wondering also. If you can play both of those modes with the Devil Horns, It's going to make those modes SIGNIFICANTLY easier. Looks like I'll be playing classic mode after my New Game+ playthrough ;-)

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DETfaninATL View Post
    This is exactly what I was wondering also. If you can play both of those modes with the Devil Horns, It's going to make those modes SIGNIFICANTLY easier. Looks like I'll be playing classic mode after my New Game+ playthrough ;-)
    Could you plz confirm if this works? if i dont beat you to it.

Uppdate! Although i can't confirm it personly some people are saying you can use it on pure surv and others, but not on hardcore. Atleast we have the usb save! not sure what i will do first.
    Last edited by ěl_brilla; 02-11-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah, having that finger would help. I'm curious though for those of you who have played classic mode. Is there a difficulty select? Like play classic mode on easy/normal/hard? Or is it just a default difficulty?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by seanquan View Post
    Yeah, having that finger would help. I'm curious though for those of you who have played classic mode. Is there a difficulty select? Like play classic mode on easy/normal/hard? Or is it just a default difficulty?
    classic is set on hard

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by seanquan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    classic is set on hard
    Yes Hard: as in you gotta start the game from scratch. Do note that Classic has nothing to do with the NG+ mode. So you're gonna start with nothing in your inventory.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ok so I've finished Classic Mode and got the Devil Horns. But guess what .. DH is only available for the Modes that have already been completed inlcuding Classic Mode. To put it simply, the Devil Horns is NOT available for the PURE SURVIVAL and HARDCORE Modes. You have to start from scratch. Total .. bullsh*t! I think I'm gonna pass on the Platinum for this game cos right now I don't have the time. Thanks a lot Visceral/EA.

PS. Why the fk do we have collectibles in every mode?

WHO DAT!!!!

if you complete collectibles in the casual play thru you dont need to mess with them on the other plays....

PRO Member

LoL so only hand cannon on completed playthrougs. Well atleast the generator fucks are only at the beginning of the game..