Craft a Military Plasma Cutter?

This is a discussion on Craft a Military Plasma Cutter? within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; I was playing with a friend in co-op and he had an automatic plasma cutter. He couldn't share the blueprint ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Craft a Military Plasma Cutter?

I was playing with a friend in co-op and he had an automatic plasma cutter. He couldn't share the blueprint for some reason so I'm asking if anyone knows how to make this gun.
    Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GenCapGaming

Hesitation Equals Regret

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It can't be an Automatic Plasma Cutter. The Upper Tool is Plasma Core. Automatic weapons usually have a Military Engine as the Upper/Lower Tool. I've spent some time in the weapon crafting area and my guess is that it rests solely on the Upgraded Circuits. If you've got the +3 damage, reload, clip and rate of fire circuit sets, then you'll notice the difference significantly. For me, I used the 4 circuits on the Upper Tool as (1) +3 Rate of Fire & +3 Damage, (2) +3 Damage & +3 Clip, (3) +3 Rate Of Fire & + 3 Clip, (4) +3 Rate Of Fire & + 3 Clip. You can switch it around if you've got the Circuits availabe. But when you use the weapon you'll notice that you have to spam R1 to fire. The faster you spam R1, the faster it fires depending on Rate Of Fire.

Also, if you have the save file of DS 2, you'll get the Planet Cracker Plasma Cutter which is ultra badass with the above modification.

Hope this helps.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrossed View Post
    It can't be an Automatic Plasma Cutter. The Upper Tool is Plasma Core. Automatic weapons usually have a Military Engine as the Upper/Lower Tool. I've spent some time in the weapon crafting area and my guess is that it rests solely on the Upgraded Circuits. If you've got the +3 damage, reload, clip and rate of fire circuit sets, then you'll notice the difference significantly. For me, I used the 4 circuits on the Upper Tool as (1) +3 Rate of Fire & +3 Damage, (2) +3 Damage & +3 Clip, (3) +3 Rate Of Fire & + 3 Clip, (4) +3 Rate Of Fire & + 3 Clip. You can switch it around if you've got the Circuits availabe. But when you use the weapon you'll notice that you have to spam R1 to fire. The faster you spam R1, the faster it fires depending on Rate Of Fire.

Also, if you have the save file of DS 2, you'll get the Planet Cracker Plasma Cutter which is ultra badass with the above modification.

Hope this helps.
    Actually with the correct tip you can have a fully automatic plasma cutter. I have it and I love it. I can't remember exactly what tip it is, I have to check when I get home tonight.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kariokebeach View Post
    Actually with the correct tip you can have a fully automatic plasma cutter.
    What this person said. Make a simple plasma cutter and then go see about making a new tip for it. One of them makes it fully automatic but at the cost of firepower.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Lvl 3 - Bronze

So I finally beat solo campaign and got access to the +3 circuits, so I put some on my plasma cutter with the rapid fire tip - I forget the tip name - and now it's just like mt friend's gun. Thing is wicked awesome.
    Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GenCapGaming

Hesitation Equals Regret