legit hardcore?

This is a discussion on legit hardcore? within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; just wondering who among us is going to do hardcore legit, without backup saves, infinite ammo, or any other glitches, ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

legit hardcore?

just wondering who among us is going to do hardcore legit, without backup saves, infinite ammo, or any other glitches, not sure what ill do yet since i plan on completing classic and survival first so ive got some time to think about it, but im curious about what others think

WHO DAT!!!!

im going to use any glitch that helps me get thru hardcore, infinite ammo and the save glitch for the win PLUUURING PLATINUM

Needz Trophy Card

i decided to do it legit and so far im on the cliffs of chapter 13 without using a backup.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

To be honest I think I'm gonna exploit the glitch thingy. I already perma-died on Hardcore after coming all the way to chapter 10 and I don't wanna to it again. So to cut time short I'm gonna go with the glitch. Plus I'm tired of not being able to skip the cut scenes.

Lvl 6 - Silver

While I did DS2's Hardcore mode the legit way and loved every minute of it (except when I died LOL) I will absolutely be exploiting every glitch & workaround I can for this one. I'm sorry but this Hardcore Mode is masochistic and ridiculous. Games are meant to be fun. Not insanely frustrating exercises in near-futility.

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 7 - Gold

I plan on doing a legit hardcore run with the exception of some resource farming in chapter 9.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Dull Ember

I am sick to death of this game. Hardcore with a USB for me. I'm currently chapter 10 without dying but I save every 2 chapters. I want to take this game from my PS3 and never play it again. Four playthroughs plus mopping up collectibles and unskippable cutscenes don't do it for me.

PRO Member

Haven't bought the game yet (will when it's $20 or so), yet I'll most likely use the backup save option. I value my time too much...so wait...what am I doing posting here...hmmm...lol
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

PRO Member

I did use the usb cheat! 3 cheap deaths lol, but not the infinitive ammo cause you got plentty of life packs and ammo. Pure survival is another story though.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Did the run though yesterday (as l was snowed in!) and glad l had the back-up option, got through to chapter 19 and got hit by a rock of all things and to think that that could of been that run through wiped off would have been controller through the screen time .

I know I'll be checking out any future games with this sort off stupid/frustrating trophy and giving it a miss.

Lvl 7 - Gold

havent gotten the game yet will be getting it after a price drop and confirm gonna be using the glitches wth dont die at all throughout the game thats ridiculous. I did dead space 2 hardcore legit but at least that was fair

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This game is far easier then dead space 2 to be fair, but it's just the cheap deaths that put me off doing legit
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I used the USB save work around and I'm glad I did. 2 cheap deaths on the cliffs at Chapter 13. The rest of the game is pretty straight forward... especially after the 4th play-through.

Rangers F.C

Might try this at some point with backups, I have it from Lovefilm now and its awesome but no point in buying the online pass now .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 6 - Silver

I consider myself a pretty fantastic gamer... fuck knows I've been doing it 31 years.... but here's the thing... designers are forever inspired to make ridiculously stupid achievements and Im not one to waste my time on them... so yeah if there is an exploit I can use to make my plat less annoying ... also if you're going to do a legit... I'd record it...

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'm on chapter 8 on classic. I've come to a point with an invisible wall on the path. I wondered what was it about when three seconds later the cut scene played in which the shuttle fell from above. After I fell done and got up again I noticed a hole in front of me. I walked towards it and suddenly fell down into nowhere and a second later died. With glitches like these I'll certainly not do hardcore legit but will backup my save at least once per chapter. There's nothing more annoying than having to repeat a few hours of game play just because of a bug in the game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can someone help me complete dead space 3 on coop? I'm from Scotland.