Favorite Suits?

This is a discussion on Favorite Suits? within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; I'm quite fond of wearing the N7 armor and the Archeologist Suit. What are your favorite suits in this game?...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Favorite Suits?

I'm quite fond of wearing the N7 armor and the Archeologist Suit. What are your favorite suits in this game?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

^same wheres the unique charachteristics, ,but to answer the question, mine wld b deep dig and security

Lvl 10 - Platinum

agree with elpoko, just having cosmetic differences defeats the purpose of getting to a new suit, that being said i usually rock the engineering suit

Change is mediocre

I like cosmetic only changes better actually. In previous games you could have the best suit in the game but you may not like the way it looks, in DS3 all of them but the starting suit are the same but look different. To answer the question, the N7 armor looks bad ass.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This is something I have a problem with and sometimes pisses me off. The suits in DS 3 are absolutely boring and uninteresting. Maybe that's because we have to use suits that are over 200 years old. But then again, the N7 suit isn't 200 years old - so it shouldn't even be in this game (but I understand the nod to Mass Effect 3 which is cool). However, if Visceral/EA threw in the N7 suit as a bonus for players with ME 3 save file, why not do the same for players with the Dead Space 2 save file? Honestly, all of the original and DLC suits in DS 2 are freaking awesome. Even though most of them have the same look, the color schemes used on the suits were amazing - the Riot Security Suit and the Elite Advance Suit among my favs.

I feel we should've got that as a bonus for playing DS 2. That would've been much appreciated.
    But instead, since we have to do 3, 4, 5 or maybe even more playthroughs of DS 3, we've got to be running around in these boring-ass suits! Urrgghh.

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrossed View Post
    This is something I have a problem with and sometimes pisses me off. The suits in DS 3 are absolutely boring and uninteresting. Maybe that's because we have to use suits that are over 200 years old. But then again, the N7 suit isn't 200 years old - so it shouldn't even be in this game (but I understand the nod to Mass Effect 3 which is cool). However, if Visceral/EA threw in the N7 suit as a bonus for players with ME 3 save file, why not do the same for players with the Dead Space 2 save file? Honestly, all of the original and DLC suits in DS 2 are freaking awesome. Even though most of them have the same look, the color schemes used on the suits were amazing - the Riot Security Suit and the Advance Suit among my favs.

I feel we should've got that as a bonus for playing DS 2. That would've been much appreciated.
    But instead, since we have to do 3, 4, 5 or maybe even more playthroughs of DS 3, we've got to be running around in these boring-ass suits! Urrgghh.
    You get a gun from the DS2 save file, much better than a suit anyway. You can't throw your suit at necromorphs.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    You get a gun from the DS2 save file, much better than a suit anyway. You can't throw your suit at necromorphs.
    LOL. Yea I know, that would've been a funny feature though. Once you run out of ammo, throw your suit at them.

PRO Member

Meh. I agree with elpoko and ferret. I liked the suits in the other two games because they served a purpose other than looking cool. I don't care too much for these ones in DS3, and I'll be happy if I can get the engineering suit.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I thought all suits were basically the same. I dont see any stats on any of them, beyond a general description.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    The suits in this game aren't very exciting. Getting a new suit in Dead Space 1 was an event. In no3 I feel they are just thrown at you as an afterthought.
    I completely agree with this sentiment. But staying on topic, I've been almost exclusively using the pre-order Witness suit.

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -