farming places

This is a discussion on farming places within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; So here i thought would be a good place to post your finds on places in the game that you ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

farming places

So here i thought would be a good place to post your finds on places in the game that you can "farm" materials in the game.

I have found a great place at the beginning in chapter 4 after you get to the admirals courtiers and do the cut scene you make your way back to the area where ellie is and save and quit. Then load your game and back track through the level without being attacked (as far as i have seen) and just rinse and repeat.

Post your spots found or glitches discovered!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

You can do it anytime really between ch 4-7. As long as you are still in outerspace and haven't landed on Tau Volantis yet. There are great spots to farm just by space walking in between ships. There's always random debris that you can go check out. Same with placing your bots.

But there are 3 places in particular.

1) go to the S.ms. Greely, and head to the large debris alll the way at the bottom. There is a door that you can enter and find a crate inside. The crate has a small compact frame and a circut that keep respawning each time you save and quit.

2) In between Terra Nova's Aft and Mid stations. there is some debris that looks like a magnet/ "U" shape. On one side of it there is another crate as well as a good spot to place a bot.

3) go to the C.M.S. Brusilov and head down to the debris at the bottom. It's huge and has a number 8? on it. There are some cysts nearby. Kill them and then look to the left and you'll find another door to enter that has some lockers and a goodies crate. But watch your BACK!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

ship has a number 6 on it, not 8

Lvl 2 - Bronze

chapter 5 or 6 or 7 anywhere you can get to ranoke theres a resoucre cache outside on top that respawns each time you enter the station

drop off bot wait around inside collect and repeat

Lvl 3 - Bronze

question is....... after you reach a determined number of resources what will you do? i mean i've ALOT....... and i have no use if not crafting med packs or ammo because i'm too bored to go explore all over again xD have all weapons frames and pieces xD

Lvl 2 - Bronze

you would mainly use the farm points for pure survival hard core to max your rig fast to survive