Me thinks there are glitched Trophies aboot !

This is a discussion on Me thinks there are glitched Trophies aboot ! within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; Just finished my chapter 14 Co-Op, got the last Artifact I needed, my Standard game is now at 100%. Yet ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Me thinks there are glitched Trophies aboot !

Just finished my chapter 14 Co-Op, got the last Artifact I needed, my Standard game is now at 100%.

Yet I'm missing the Weapons Part and the Circuits trophy. I have to call this glitched.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Apparently, user error.
    Last edited by Motorhead; 03-24-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
    Seriously cannot open these in a new window? WT....F?
    I can open them in a new window.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure how this would've happened. I do know that the logs glitched on me, it says I've missed a log yet I have all the trophies for the collectables, so my save is at 99.9%. Maybe you did miss one though? Try searching through the chapters in chapter select. Other than that, I'm not sure how this would be fixed.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    I can open them in a new window.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure how this would've happened. I do know that the logs glitched on me, it says I've missed a log yet I have all the trophies for the collectables, so my save is at 99.9%. Maybe you did miss one though? Try searching through the chapters in chapter select. Other than that, I'm not sure how this would be fixed.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm on a work MacBook Air, still can't figure this thing out. Where is my XP?

I've searched through chapter select, all 19 chapters say 100%. The only thing I see is that I have Awakened, and I'm not 100% on those 3 chapters. But I've never seen DLC content affect trophies like that.
    I'm calling this glitched. Apparently, I'll have to re-run all of my chapters and re-collect my Weapon Parts and Circuits.
    Ugh.

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm on a work MacBook Air, still can't figure this thing out. Where is my XP?

I've searched through chapter select, all 19 chapters say 100%. The only thing I see is that I have Awakened, and I'm not 100% on those 3 chapters. But I've never seen DLC content affect trophies like that.
    I'm calling this glitched. Apparently, I'll have to re-run all of my chapters and re-collect my Weapon Parts and Circuits.
    Ugh.
    Awakened doesn't affect the percentage and shouldn't affect the trophies in the main game like the collectables. I think your best bet might be to run through the game again and collect them, sorry to say as I know the optional missions are boring as shit (they are really all just the same thing over and over again, aren't they?). I can't even find anything on google relating to this.